SCRIPT ERRORS you just can't seem to fix!

It says that these entries do not exist, they all have the goto before as well
femlcc_hair_x
femlcc_eyes_x
goto femlcc_brows_x
goto femlcc_face_x
femlcc_nose_x
goto femlcc_mouth_x
goto femlcc_x_end

I’m not sure what’s wrong because I copy and pasted from the template in your link, I haven’t changed anything at all other than changing the femaleavatar to my characters name.

Other than following the script code choice, there’s nothing else there. This is new for me so I’m not sure what if/elif/else code is. This is exact how it looks in the script, so I don’t know what’s wrong or how to identify it because nothing is different from the template other than adding my characters name.

choice
“Hair” {
goto femlcc_hair_x
} “Eyes” {
goto femlcc_eyes_x
} “Eyebrows” {
goto femlcc_brows_x
} “Face Shape”{
goto femlcc_face_x
} “Nose” {
goto femlcc_nose_x
} “Mouth” {
goto femlcc_mouth_x
} “This is perfect!” {
goto femlcc_x_end
}

Did you put the entire template inside of a choice meaning did you ask your readers if they want to customize or not then put the template inside the “Yes I want to customize” choice option?

Yes but everything that was entered was copied from the template provided. Should I remove the word choice from the script completely?

Please read this carefully

I’m following this template exactly and still getting an error. I have no clue what I’m doing wrong :confused:

Did you read what I quoted above?

You CANNOT put the template inside of a choice

It still didn’t work. Do you have anymore advise?

What does your script look like now

You didn’t do what I said you needed to do. You need to remove the @ sign from line 6 and you need to wrap parentheses around the animation name

When a character is talking, it looks like this:

CHARACTER (animation)
Dialogue. 

When a character is doing an animation without talking:

@CHARACTER is animation

Thanks it worked!!

Hello, I have a question. I keep getting an Error on a customization option and it says; ERROR No (Item/Or Clothing) exists: and it does. I’m not sure what to do because when I try to take it out it says something like ‘Are you forgetting to put choice or missing a bracket?’ It’s really confusing me because I think it has a bracket and choice already. I’d really appreciate some help. I’m very new to making scripts, haha!

Hello, I’m having a script error saying “no labels exist.” I was just wondering if you could help me?

Are you using a customization template?

Can you post a screenshot of your script?

Yes, I’m using a template for what the character looks like. Should I still send a screenshot?