SCRIPT ERRORS you just can't seem to fix!

Hi me again, the error this time is with the dialogue

And I can’t figure out what the problem is
Thanks again!

For dialogue, you don’t use @ and you don’t use “is”. It’s just the character name in all caps with the animation in parentheses next to it.

CHARACTER (animation)
Dialogue.

Thanks!

I don’t understand what it’s telling me. 33%20AM10%20AM

else needs to be by itself like this

} else {

don’t know what to do

You forgot to add a starting bracket right after that choice option.

Hello my script says (on line ### that does not match. I put a bracket at the start of my choice and at the end can you help me please?

Hi I’ve been trying to make to characters kiss but when I preview it they’re not quite in the right position I tried adding coordinates to the script but it keeps telling me to add in before a timing??? No idea what to do please help???

@Isra2004 @Sunshinestudio can you both post your scripts please?

Hey Dara, I just wanted to say how much your forums helped me, but I have a problem, which is actually the female hair, and lip customisation.

pls help me!

That label is the very last part of the template. Did you delete accidentally or did you not copy and paste that part? Just add that label at the end.

1 Like

OMG! It worked! Thx sooo much!

hi just wanted you to know that I’m kinda new to this so it might be something kinda obvious that I missed hahaha

Okay so for spot placement, the formatting looks like this:

@CHARACTER spot [scale] [y] in zone #
or
@CHARACTER walks to spot [scale] [y] in [time]

You can learn more about spot directing in THIS GUIDE

Thank you sooooo much! Would you mind if I gave you a shout out at the end of the episode?? :smiley:

Sure go ahead :smile:

Hello! I have a script error- I want my character to appear off the side until I pan over into zone 2 (I’m starting in zone 1). For some reason, it will only let him enter from the right and then go to zone 2, so it always shows a bit of him in the beginning of my scene. How do I fix this?

@JANITOR enters from right to screen right in zone 3

Do you want your character to just be placed in zone 2?

Yes:)