Script help: Advanced placement

So my problem isn’t like HOW to script it cause I know the & and the spot 1.023 thing but the problem is I suck at placing the characters in a good stance…

So… I got 8 influential (somewhat main) characters and then 2 very much mains…

I need them placed as if they’re all admiring this mansion…

Script:

&MAIN stands screen center AND MAIN is rear AND MARCUS stands screen center AND MARCUS is rear AND ANNABELLO stands screen center AND ANNABELLO is rear AND YVONNE stands screen center AND YVONNE is rear AND OCTAVIA stands screen center AND OCTAVIA is rear AND DUCHESS stands screen center AND DUCHESS is rear AND DELILAH stands screen center AND DELILAH is rear AND ESTELLA stands screen center AND ESTELLA is rear AND KHRISTIANA stands screen center AND KHRISTIANA is rear AND KHRISTIANAMOM stands screen center AND KHRISTIANAMOM is rear AND MAIN moves to layer 2 AND MARCUS moves to layer 2 AND KHRISTIANA moves to layer -7 AND OCTAVIA moves to layer -6 AND YVONNE moves to layer -7 AND YVONNE faces right AND KHRISTIANA faces left AND OCTAVIA faces left AND ANNABELLO faces right AND ANNABELLO moves to layer -5 AND DELILAH moves to layer -4 AND DELILAH faces right AND ESTELLA moves to layer -3 AND ESTELLA faces right AND KHRISTIANAMOM moves to layer -3 AND KHRISTIANAMOM faces left AND DUCHESS moves to layer -2 AND DUCHESS faces left AND MAIN moves to layer 2 AND MARCUS moves to layer 1 AND MAIN faces right AND MARCUS faces left

Background

(It’s the best mansion I can do because I don’t have alot of mansion backgrounds…)