Script help/ Errors fixing here! (If you need help)

ok, thanks so much!

after the scene use @rest zoom

Thank you so much for that.
I have another question; I want to use the choice template, like for decision making not for customization. Would I have to move my script around to use it. Like create totally different outcome for the decision that the reader has chosen?

i need help ending an episode using a tapple overlay

Hi there! Im having a bit of an isuue with my overlay. I did a mirror overlay on INT. BATHROOM - DAY and it showed up but it was really tiny. I tried to scale it but I have no idea how to do that. What numbers make it bigger?

It says error when the overlays are waiting to be accepted. Wait a few days and see if thats what happening

1 Like

I just realized that was posted 15 days ago. whoops! Hope your overlays got approved already!

1 Like

Hey! I have a question, my music and sound works in my script, and on my laptop, but in the episode app on my phone the music doesn’t work (but the sounds do) is this just for me? or does anybody else have this problem. I wonder if there’s something wrong with my script . I don’t think so though because the music and sound plays in my browser no problem.

Ive never felt the need to add sound to my story so im sorry i dotn know : (

Ok, thanks!

i have this problem too. did you find a solution?

can you display your script here?

display your script here please.

I can’t understand, can you explain clearer please?

Hi everyone! I powered off my phone and updated the app and it fixed itself after awhile! Must be a episode glitch.

do you know how to make character pick up another

Does anyone have the script for hugging i can’t find it anywhere

I meant if you use the choice template would you have to alter your dialogue, but it’s alright I got it now. Thank you so much!

can you direct me how to use the phone overlay please. and how do I update my episode system? do I upload new script tools to my account or can I just update the episode app all together?

I have another question:
How do you turn off the speech bubbles when you don’t want them at that time?