Script Help! Overlay not showing up!

In my script I put this:

@overlay CAMPFIRE BACKGROUND create AND overlay CAMPFIRE BACKGROUND to layer 2 AND overlay CAMPFIRE BACKGROUND opacity 0 in 0 AND overlay CAMPFIRE BACKGROUND opacity 1 in 2
sound ambient_thunderstorm_lp
@pause for 2.5
@zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 4.5
@overlay CAMPFIRE BLUR create AND overlay CAMPFIRE BLUR CAMPFIRE BLUR scales to 1.000 1.000 AND overlay CAMPFIRE BLUR shifts to 0 0 AND overlay CAMPFIRE BLUR opacity 1 in 2.5
@overlay DEADTIME STORIES COVER create AND overlay DEADTIME STORIES COVER scales to 1.000 1.000 AND overlay DEADTIME STORIES COVER shifts to 0 0 AND overlay DEADTIME STORIES COVER opacity 1 in 0.5
@set hsl 0 -8 100
@pause for 1.5
@set hsl 0 -8 -45 in 2
@overlay DEADTIME STORIES LOGO create AND overlay DEADTIME STORIES LOGO to layer 3 AND overlay DEADTIME STORIES LOGO scales to 56 336 AND overlay DEADTIME STORIES LOGO shifts to 0.172 0.172 AND overlay DEADTIME STORIES LOGO opacity 1 in 0
@overlay ANOTHER WORLD LOGO create AND overlay ANOTHER WORLD LOGO to layer 4 AND overlay ANOTHER WORLD LOGO scales to 27 324 AND overlay ANOTHER WORLD LOGO shifts to 0.226 0.226 AND overlay ANOTHER WORLD LOGO opacity 1 in 0

In the web previewer, it doesn’t show up as an error, but the two title words aren’t showing up.

1 Like

Which overlay isn’t working?

The two logo signs, before they were, but after I changed the scales and shifts it’s not showing.

1 Like

I think it’s the zones?

1 Like

Is your camera in a specific spot? If so, put the shifts in the zone number.

2 Likes

Ohh, I just directed it back to 0 0% in 4.5 , but I’ll try that first. Brb!

1 Like

That worked! Thank youu!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.