Script problem :Pan and walking at the same time

&zoom on 169 69 to 123% in 0
&cut to zone 3

&SECRETARY WILSON enters from right to screen center
&CHARACTER enters from right to screen right
@transition iris in 1.5

@pan to zone 1 in 10
&SECRETARY WILSON walks to spot 1.222 229 -32 in zone 1 in 5 AND SECRETARY WILSON faces left AND SECRETARY WILSON is walk_neutral
&CHARACTER walks to spot 1.218 21 -1 in zone in 1 in 5 AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is walk_worried_loop

@pause for 3
@SECRETARY WILSON faces right
SECRETARY WILSON (talk_explain_neutral)
Wait out here until I call for you.

Secretary Wilson keeps sliding when doing the command, can someone please fix this?

Try &pan
@CHAR

I changed it again, the @character would make one character walk at a time and I can’t do & for one and @ for the other,

But that’s not even the problem because none of the characters are moving. ROSABELLE stays stuck and Sec wilson Starts the animation perfectly then slides and immediately does the talking animation so there’s no break, but I can’t put @pause anything,

Can you send a screenshot of your script?

That is the script, there are no errors…?

wait its fine, ive decided to change it, thank you tho.

1 Like

@zoom on 169 69 to 123% in 0
&cut to zone 3

@transition iris in 1.5

&pan to zone 1 in 10
@SECRETARY WILSON walks to spot 1.222 229 -32 in zone 1 in 5 AND SECRETARY WILSON faces left AND SECRETARY WILSON is walk_neutral_loop AND CHARACTER walks to spot 1.218 21 -1 in zone in 1 in 5 AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is walk_worried_loop

@pause for 3
Wait out here until I call for you.

Don’t know if this will work or not.

1 Like

Maybe you need to change the time to 10 not 5? Or use follow character command

Try this code? And I’m not sure but I think the @pan to zone 1 in 10 should be @pan to zone 1 in 5 if you’re following the character

&zoom on 169 69 to 123% in 0
&cut to zone 3

@transition iris in 1.5

@pan to zone 1 in 10
&SECRETARY WILSON walks to spot 1.222 229 -32 in zone 1 in 5 AND SECRETARY WILSON faces left AND SECRETARY WILSON does it while walk_neutral
@CHARACTER walks to spot 1.218 21 -1 in zone in 1 in 5 AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER does it while walk_worried_loop

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.