Script Template Requests (2.0)

Hey all! So back in May of 2021 I made this post for people to request templates on. Well, life happened and I ran out of time to make most of the templates (I did make a couple and sent them in private messages). But now I’ve got time to create templates based on what the community wants! Assuming this post doesn’t flop, here’s all I ask of you if you choose to fill out my request form:

1. Treat this as a request, please! A request means that you want it done, but I’m not obligated to do it. Usually I’ll take on anything, but sometimes things are either too tedious, against guidelines, or something I cannot do (because I’m definitely not a background/overlay creator, I don’t have that kind of skill).
  2. Don’t ask me to create templates that already exist. Biggest example: Customization templates. There are tons out there already for you to use, the most well-known ones being found on Dara’s website.
  3. Please don’t rush me! I’m a full-time student doing this as a hobby and for free :slight_smile:

The Forms:

If you’re comfortable clicking links, tap here to open the Google Form to request a template.

If you’re not comfortable clicking links, feel free to fill out the form manually here (you only need to fill out the part of the form that branches off the template type you want):

Template Request Form
  1. What are you wanting done?
Tappable Menu
  1. Intro, Outro, Both, or Other (name it)?

2. Please provide all of the options you’d like used for your menu(s). For example, an intro menu may use the options Start, Customize, and Skip.

3. Do you have your own backgrounds and overlays already made for the menu?

Yes

Please provide them in your reply here, or PM them to me.

No

Please send your best descriptions for me to make/find some backgrounds/overlays for you. This ranges from fonts, to colors, to background styles. If you have some, but not all, of your overlays/background(s) picked out, please attach them here or send them to me via DMs.

1. Any additional questions, comments, or concerns? Please note: Tappable menus will never be shared publicly by me. They are always made for you and you alone.

Form done, thank you for your request!

Minigame
  1. Please describe the minigame you’d like. For example: Fighting minigame? Sport minigame? Carnival minigame?

2. Please attach any backgrounds/overlays that you have here (if any).

3. If you do not have any backgrounds or overlays picked out yet, please describe what you would like used here.

4. Are you okay with this template being publicly shared (posted on my public drive for anyone to use/posted on an Instagram page)? I will not take offense to any answer you choose, it is completely up to you! *If you have provided a background or overlays, they will be changed if I choose to add them into my drive.

5. Any additional questions, comments, or concerns?

Crowd Scene (spot template)
  1. Is the background you’d like used for the template from the Episode Art Catalog?
Yes
  1. What is the name of the background you’d like used?
No
  1. Please upload the background you’d like used here or DM it to me.
  1. Please describe what you’d like me to do, be as detailed/accurate as possible!

2. Are you okay with this template being publicly shared (posted on my public drive for anyone to use/posted on an Instagram page)? I will not take offense to any answer you choose, it is completely up to you! *If you have provided a background, it will be changed if I choose to add them into my drive.

3. Any additional questions, comments, or concerns?

Other Template
  1. Please describe what you would like done here, be as accurate and detailed as you can!

2. Please provide any backgrounds/overlays you may want me to use here (or PM them to me) if you have any.

3. Are you okay with this template being publicly shared (posted on my public drive for anyone to use/posted on an Instagram page)? I will not take offense to any answer you choose, it is completely up to you! *If you have provided a background or overlays, they will be changed if I choose to add them into my drive.

4. Any additional questions, comments, or concerns?

Currently existing templates for you to use and or view as examples of my work here (Please make sure to read the document before entering the templates page)!

12 Likes

Heres my request.

1 Like

do you have example @Winteronepisode

1 Like

I edited my post, apologies I didn’t add them before!

1 Like

Sure! Can you fill out one of my forms (either here on the forums or here) to help me keep my requests organized?

1 Like

Hey! I would like to request a script template and tappable menu, ;))

Tappable Menu
  1. Intro, Outro, Both, or Other (name it)? Both

2. Please provide all of the options you’d like used for your menu(s). For example, an intro menu may use the options Start, Customize, and Skip. Intro: Start, Customization, Warnings Outro: End, Q&A, Credits

3. Do you have your own backgrounds and overlays already made for the menu? I don’t have one yet at all, I was think if you could fully make it, but if you want me to send a background please let me know. But I want the theme color to be baby blue.

Crowd scene
  1. Please upload the background you’d like used here or DM it to me.
    It’s Indieepisode’s background (football field).

![@indiepisode EXT. FOOTBALL FIELD 3 - NIGHT|690x408]
(upload://o802N9omzb2Zb7PvseHiUq1IejF.jpeg)

1. Please describe what you’d like me to do, be as detailed/accurate as possible! Them playing football passing the ball and running etc.
  2. Are you okay with this template being publicly shared (posted on my public drive for anyone to use/posted on an Instagram page)? I will not take offense to any answer you choose, it is completely up to you! *If you have provided a background, it will be changed if I choose to add them into my drive. Yes, I don’t mind :))
  3. Any additional questions, comments, or concerns?
1 Like

Bookmarking this! Thank you so much for this thread @Winteronepisode

1 Like

Hey! I’m going to complete your menu template requests first. Is there a certain font or font style you wanted for your menu(s)? And if so, did you want them to be the same or different?

I want them to be the same and no I don’t have any specific font. But avant-garde font can be fine :))

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Hii! Can I request a template?

1 Like

Yes :heart:

1 Like

Template Request
Crowd Scene (spot template)

• Is the background you’d like used for the template from the Episode Art Catalog? Yes
BG

• Please describe what you’d like me to do, be as detailed/accurate as possible!

An interview event scene, in which people are gathered in the the space (the background) before the interview, just discussing things. 10 people + 3/4 press people with mic and camera are needed for the background.

• Are you okay with this template being publicly shared (posted on my public drive for anyone to use/posted on an Instagram page)? I will not take offense to any answer you choose, it is completely up to you! *If you have provided a background, it will be changed if I choose to add them into my drive.

I’m absolutely comfortable with the template shared with others.

*Any additional questions, comments, or concerns?
None! Thank you!

Do you have answers to these on my form? Specifically 5?

1 Like

Hey! I would love to request a tappable menu please.

2. Intro, Outro, Both, or Other (name it)?- Intro please

3. Please provide all of the options you’d like used for your menu(s). For example, an intro menu may use the options Start, Customize, and Skip. I would like it to have a choice to start episode, customize character, skip episode, credits and warnings

4. Do you have your own backgrounds and overlays already made for the menu? Nope.

Please send your best descriptions for me to make/find some backgrounds/overlays for you. This ranges from fonts, to colors, to background styles. If you have some, but not all, of your overlays/background(s) picked out, please attach them here or send them to me via DMs.

Fonts: Any font you think is good. You can pick.
Colors: I want the theme to be black and rose gold
Background: Something like the images below. You can use one of those, too.

Overlays: I don’t have any overlays so you can choose and pick which ever you think would connect/fit with the vibe/theme.

5. Any additional questions, comments, or concerns? Please note: Tappable menus will never be shared publicly by me. They are always made for you and you alone I understand. I have no additional questions, comments or concerns. If you accept, thank you so much :smiling_face: :two_hearts:

If you have any questions or need clarification, feel free to PM me or just reply here :grin:

EDIT: Hey, Winter! I know your busy and stuff, but I just wanted to ask how long you think you’ll need for this Tappable menu? Reason being that I want to publish soon and well…you understand. I’m not rushing you or anything! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Edited my reply above! :relaxed:

Hey, when will my request be ready? :))

Hey, apologies for the wait. I’ll have them done this week and will PM you when they’re finished :heart:

1 Like

Okay okay!

bumping

1 Like