Script Templates for Any Style!

Hey there,

My last thread I had opened was closed due to inactivity as I was away on a trip, so I am re-opening it.

As I may have said before, I do script templates that I’d love to share with everybody! I still don’t have many, but I hope they grow as time moves on! If anyone has made any requests previously, they will still get done.

I would also really appreciate it if no one insults any of the styles. If you really dislike a style, please keep it to yourself.

To keep this thread open, please leave replies and like this post!

:point_down: If you want to suggest any templates, fill out the form below! I will gladly make them when I have spare time. :point_down:

Suggest a Template

I hope you find this helpful and useful!

Limelight Templates:

EXT. KARAOKE ROOFTOP - NIGHT: Click Here
INT. BLUE SCHOOL HALLWAY - DAY: Click Here

Ink Templates:

EXT. KARAOKE ROOFTOP - NIGHT: Click Here

Classic Templates:

None yet, but will be coming out soon!

6 Likes

Can we make requests here

1 Like

Oh sorry!! I forgot to add the request part! My bad…I’ll get that fixed in a sec! Thanks for helping.

1 Like

Hey @Lexy_Ellen,
Do you want your template really crowded or not too crowded?

1 Like

hmm i’m not sure, maybe u could choose ? sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea no problem!! I’m gonna just do what seems to work! Hope you’ll like it!

@Lexy_Ellen Your request has been completed!

(Keeping Thread Open)

(keeping thread open)

(Keeping thread open)

(Keeping this thread open)

Hey, bookmarking this.
This is really helpful!
I’ll come here when I need script templates.

Thank you!! I’m so glad to hear that

1 Like

Just submitted! Tysm for hosting this thread <3

Of course!! I’m glad people find it helpful!

1 Like

So, I saw your request. I do have an image in my head, but do you have any specific images or things you want to see?

I just have sent you a request. Thank you for your time already. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

BUMP these threads DEF helped me when I started… thank you! Now I kind of want to start making some

1 Like

Thank you so much for requesting!! I’ll take a look at it as soon as possible and get it done relatively quickly too :two_hearts::two_hearts:

I texted you on Insta, but I wanted to know what you wanted on your template as you didn’t really specify