Searching for a beta reader (English Syntax or Grammar)

Hello, :smile:
I am Sicy and I am from France. I have a good english level but as english is not my first langage I make some mistakes, of course :roll_eyes: (but not a lot, don’t worry :stuck_out_tongue:) . Since I sometimes think in French inspite of English, I am looking for a beta reader who is willing to help me with any syntax mistakes (or grammar). I am searching for someone that makes ANY mistakes in English (Yeah, I am a psycho grammar person :rofl: )

Here is the link to my story if you are interesting in reading it to first evaluate my english level.

If you are interesting in helping me, you can write a comment below or you can either contact me by PM or send me a message on my Instagram account (I would prefer that because I am not always connected on the episode forum) : @sicyricci.episode.

I can’t wait to speak with you, if you are interested. :wink: (or even if you are not but you just want to speak with a crazy person about random things :poop: )
Thank you in advance <3
Love <3
Sicy.

1 Like

Hey! I’ll check your story out! Though I don’t know if I’ll be able to help with the grammar and syntax as I’m French too :sweat_smile::blush:

TEAM FRANCE YAAAAAAAAAAAAY !
But still, I would apppreciateal ot your help or even if it’s just for feedbacks <3
But if you spot any mistakes, don’t hesitate to tell me by message <3

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve just finished reading the first episode and I LOVE it!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am so HAPPY you did ;"3 <3

1 Like

If you still need help, I’m available. :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile:
It’s so nice :3
Yes, I still need help :slight_smile:
I will sent you a private message :heart:

1 Like

Okay, great :slight_smile:

No idea if you still need any help, but if you do I can help!

1 Like

Hey @Janeger, did you receive my message ? :slight_smile: