Searching for a Fantasy Story(LL)

Hey Everyone!I am searching for a good Fantasy/frictional/horror/adventure story in limelight which does not uses any gem choices…if you know any story of my type please recommend…

10 Likes

Anything by EarlGrayTea.

I Married A Millionaire, ect.
ALSO!

THE DRAGON BRIDE IS THE BEST STORY EVER FOR FANASTY AND ROMANCE AND DRAMA!

5 Likes

I have completed The Dragon Bride and few other stories by Earlgreytea🤎

2 Likes
  • Art Ache by Lou C
  • Burning Waves by Akasha Seavue (early access and option gems) but seriously one of the best reads ever
  • The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W (i know you said LL, but this is in Ink and it is the best fantasy story known on the app)
  • Seeker by Khrema
  • Hit and Run by Elise C
  • Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmellow
  • Insomnia by Caitoriri
  • The Infected by Caitoriri
  • Finding Emerald by Sarah Kieser
2 Likes

Fantasy:

An Unspoken Attraction by Lorenbethxox

College of Eternity and My Butler by Sophookles

The Darkness Within by Jess Fox

Horror:

For Dear Life by M. Jay

Adventure:

Under Pressure by EpisodePeach and RachelOnEpisode

2 Likes

I like to note I do have gem choice, but they are denpending on points, you earn points in the story, there can unlock spical scenes, if you dont have enough it will ask if you wanna buy it for gems, so it dosent take away anything it just give a second option to see something you would have missed. if it wasent for gems, it would just be not enough points cant do it.

Title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system, no skip the wait or early acces,
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 8
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations :blush:

1 Like

I will absolutely try this story and I like the way you have given gem choices and if I will love the story then I will definitely help you by choosing one of the gem choices

1 Like

1000% recomment Burning waves by Akasha and Finding emerald by Sarah Keiser, those are amazing reads :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you have tried this, but if you haven’t, you can give it a try, who knows you might like it :relaxed: The gems choices I used in this story is to unlock scene if you don’t have enough points for it.

Title : The Wolf in Disguise
Author : Eeviee (IG: @eeviee.stories)
Genre : Fantasy/ Romance/ Adventure
Episodes : 12 (ongoing)
Style : Limelight
Description: While visiting your grandma, an encounter with a mysterious boy results in you enrolling at the Wolfrest Academy. Will you be able to save yourself from the wolves’ den?

This story adapts elements from Little Red Riding Hood and Ugly Duckling as it is an entry for Episode Fairy Tale Contest :purple_heart: Anyone feel free to try it :relaxed:

Features:

• Custom name for MC
  • Limited CC of the MC and LI (No eye color and hair color)
  • Choice matter
  • Point system
  • Advanced directing
  • 1 ending
  • Mini-games
  • Music + Sound
  • Art scenes

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6066415763914752

3 Likes

I will absolutely try this👍

1 Like

Hey, maybe you would be interested in reading my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 12
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author

Cover:

1 Like

Yes I will try this and by the way this cover is really very beautiful…I am excited for this story now…:star_struck:

1 Like

I hope mine matches your interests!

Necromancers LL

• Instagram: @sm._.writes
  • Author Name: Madhu
  • Story Description : Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember, it’s just the beginning of the end…
  • No of chapters : 10
  • Link : Episode Writer Portal
  • Genre: Fantasy
  • Special Features: Two MCs, Two LIs, Choices matter, CC available, advanced directing, art scenes
  • Cover:

Ohh…demons🖤,I will give this a try

1 Like

I would suggest
Harmless by Julie
It is just a really amazing story also
Goodbye mate by marc
I have some more but forgot all
But this 2 r really the best😺

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it then let me know what u think as well @AlexRos

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi I think you might like my story. It is a fantasy, and it was werewolves and magic

Title: werewolves in hiding

Author: Meghan_on_episode

Story style: limelight

Description: Everyone wants a normal life but it’s not always easy. Even if you have magic powers and always being hunted by researchers.

Episodes: 6 more coming soon

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5748619840520192

1 Like