Searching for a story, please help?!

Hey, I’ve been away from Episode for a while but now I’m back and looking for a story that I remeber and that I want to read again. I just forgot the name…
It was about a girl who’s mum died of cancer and she wants to be a doctor (or something) and cure it. She meet a blond guy that later on gets problems with his kidney and then he finds his lost twin brother…
Im not sure if Ive got everything 100 % right but that’s what I remeber.
Can anyone help me find this story?!

3 Likes

hmm ok.

1 Like

hm…is this it. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

ill double check for more.

1 Like

What’s that download (2nd one from the left) and script button (fourth one from the left)? :thinking:

I’ve only seen the three dots, the middle orange play button, and the very first one to the left.

1 Like

the one tht looks like a download button is for to share stories to other apps, whatsapp, etc. The script button is tell your status on the story.

2 Likes

what style is it? I think I might remember a story in classic like this :thinking:

2 Likes

Are you thinking of wasted roses by gen? There’s no twin I don’t think.

Thank you!!! I haven’t been on Episode for a while, so yes it is a story in the classik design, do you remeber the name?

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

No, sadly not but thanks for your afford:heart_eyes:

1 Like

so its in classic, okay good.

1 Like

nope sorry I don’t :frowning: but there were plenty of hospital romances in the classic style but it all feels like a blur

Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like