Searching for a story title

Hey there, I’m searching for a story title for my new story.

The story is about a girl that lives the perfect life. She is popular at school and dates with the schools popular boy. She will get cancer and her brother will be a drug addict during the story.

I want to tell the readers that there is allways hope. So my general story title is Hope.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

That’s cool… You could also name one of the doctors Hope and then make the main character her patient. Then, to make ironical, you kill the main character and make the brother lose hope in his life and then get Hope to help get his life together

2 Likes

Hold On
Holding On
Let Go
Letting Go

Idk.

3 Likes

In my opinion the story title can be as follows :

1. Abiding Aspiration, 2) You Can Fly!, 3) Perpetual Wish. Hope this Helps :smile:
1 Like

Great idea :blush:

1 Like

Great suggestions.
Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions :heart:

1 Like

You are welcome. Your script is very nice. Best of luck for your story :hugs: :smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

I think ‘Finding Hope’ is great.

2 Likes

:hugs: :smile:

1 Like

What category / genre do you think this story has to be in?

Sounds like drama … but don’t leave out comedy just becuase it’s a dramatic not a comedic story. Becuase withouth comedy it’ll be boring.

1 Like

I won’t forget to make it funny. And thanks for the help. <3

1 Like

Hope’s Eternal Love
it’s a line of a poem I know that talks about faith, love, and hope
it represents the love that is built when hope is formed in someone’s heart
hope you like it

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.