Searching for a story!

I need help from the community!

So a couple of years ago I read an episode story in the INK style, and lately I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. I don’t remember much but I’ll try to give a summary:

The story is about a grown woman who is in a loveless marriage (maybe abusive?) with a man she met when she was young. Anyhow, something happens and she gets send back to when she was around 16 and gets the chance to change her life. There’s two love interests in the story - 1 is the bad husband and 1 is a sweet guy who has always loved her. The choices in the story affects your relationship and who you end up with.

If anybody knows a story that could fit the description above please link it in the chat. Thank you :dove:

3 Likes

This sounds so interesting now I want to read it lol :joy::face_with_monocle:

I know right? I can’t stop thinking about it and it annoys the crap out of me that I can’t remember the name :joy:

I think you’re talking about “forever young” by Ella?

have a look

1 Like

I admire you so much right now! That’s the one I’ve been looking for, thank you! :sunny:

1 Like

Glad I could help! :blob_sun:

I want to read it too? Is the author continuing this story?

Do you maybe have a link for the story? I can’t seem to find it on the app :unamused:

Oh no :(( they’ve taken the story share link away from android. And the author seems to have hidden this story from her profile I guess I could access it as it was in my favourites

Noooo, you’ve gotta be kidding me. That’s really not fair :unamused::sweat_smile: