Searching for Cover Artists! (Please Help!)

Hey there! I’m currently looking for an artist for my story I’m currently working on called, “Home for the Summer.”
I have other stories called “Force of Gravity” and “Touching Death” that I;m working on, but Home for the Summer is my top priority right now.

Story Details

It’s about a girl who fell in love with a soldier whose only home during the summer! I’ll give more details when I have an artist.
Preferably, I would like the cover to be drawn so it can look more realistic! But I’m not picky.

I’m willing to pay for a cover, if needed. Every artist I’m interested in has their commissions closed :confused:

If you yourself are not an artist, but know someone who is, please do recommend them!

EDIT
I’ve found one, but since I’m working on three different stories I’d love to have different people work on them! I would love to promote everyones work :relaxed: :blob_hearts: Thank you to everyone who has helped/reached out to me! Much love :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I can help

1 Like

You can request it here!
Alicia and Melly’s Art Shop! :blob_hearts: {OPEN} :sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello I’m taking Commissions
Incase you are interested :blush:

My examples for realistic

One full body would be 35usd and two full bodies 45usd
One character hip upwards would be 30usd and two character 40usd
One character bust up 25usd and two characters 35usd

My examples for cartoonish

One full body 25 usd and two full body 30usd
One character hip up 22usd and two characters 27usd
One character bust up 19usd two characters 24usd

My Instagram is epii.jessica :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! I love your examples. I’ll probably message you soon for a cover if that’s alright!

1 Like

Thank u :two_hearts: that’s fine :blush:

1 Like

@Sydney_H May you please close this thread for me? Thank you! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: