Searching for long term r4rs!

Hey guys!
I’ve done many r4rs but I feel you’re not getting the «good stuff» after 3 chapters. I would love to find more people to have long term r4rs with.
In that way you as a author will get the chance to find a hidden gem and maybe learn more from each other.
GHOSTS IS NOT WELCOMED! I’m sorry but damn, enough already!

So do you want a long term r4r? Great!
Send me a dm with screenshots when you’re done and I’ll make an waiting list.

BE PATIENT!
If you want your reader to fully enjoy your story you have to stop breathing down their neck.

Story title: hunt or get hunted
Genre: adventure
Chapters: 7, more to come.
Ig: episode.owlquest

Link:

Drop your stories! :grin:

7 Likes

Hun, I’m in this for the long term.:wink::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Is it okay if I start reading next week? Because I’d love to do a r4r but I’m reading another story right now and I’ll need about a week to finish that one.

1 Like

Me too! I found my favorite story this way :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I’m talking about The four horsemen indeed :eyes: :joy:

No problem! :grin:

Oh you’re such a sweetheart.:slight_smile: I love your story too.:heart_eyes: btw saw the sneak peak for the next chapter and I’m dying to read it.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hoho :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’ll try to publish it on monday :hushed:

1 Like

As soon as i publish I’ll do r4r! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You know you can always count on me girl. :blush:

1 Like

It’s fun to do R4R with you… last ep I read your story I get impress :heart_eyes:… when you want come out next one? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yas!! God I’m screaming like a fan girl on your updates :joy:

1 Like

I like our r4rs too :heart:
I’ll try to publish the next chapter on monday :eyes: I’ll dm you! :grin:

1 Like

I just saw your preview video on Instagram. I can’t wait for chapter 8. Super excited.
excited-baby

2 Likes

That makes me so happy :sob: :heart:

1 Like

You know I’m always up for R4R with you love! I’m still itching for episode 8! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Can do my new story…

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

Or my original Hidden Behind Lies girl! Up to you! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hidden behind is still in my favorites and I had a plan to continue it after I’ve published chapter 8 :eyes: and tainted Soul is already there too so I dont mind reading both :joy:

Sorry I’m babbeling :joy: What I mean is I was anyway gonna read both of your stories! :grin::grin:

Oh really? Lol! Thank you so much! Yeah yours is still in my favorites, can’t wait for episode 8!:grin::grin:

1 Like

Haha no problem! Just keep up the good work :muscle: :grin:
It will be out soon :eyes:

R4R?
The most romance story and intimate relationship is between soulmates. But being born with star atoms will lightup the entire universe with love!

Title: to the stars and further
Author: fatima
Genre: romance
Story description:Living a normal life will no longer be an option. You are a star and a star will find you.
Link of story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4520226729099264
Instagram: @fatima.episode1

1 Like