Searching for some beta readers

Hi there!
I’m about to publish my first story and I need a few beta readers! I already Pmed certain people that helped with my story but I would like a total of 10 beta readers! I do not want my story to really go public until it’s ready to promote and do r4r so if you would like to be a beta reader please comment below!

As a beta reader
As a beta reader I’d like for you to tell me your honest opinion about the story and if there was anything that should be changed or that you noticed should be right!

Thank you for reading :heart:

Please note!
I am just preparing! I am polishing my first three episodes so it’s not published yet!!

5 Likes

Sure! Pm me <3

1 Like

I’d be happy to!

1 Like

Bump!

I can help! :cowboy_hat_face:

Bumpity Bumpity bump

1 Like

pm me

1 Like

I can help

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for beta reading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’d totally love to beat test for you!

1 Like

Beta test lol auto correct

1 Like

Oop- loads of people have already responded, but I’m happy to help if you need anyone else. :blush:

1 Like

Hey I know you already have lots of responses but I wouldn’t mind helping you if you need another beta reader! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes so far I have enough but if I need anymore I will refer back to this thread

1 Like

Oops I’m late :eyes::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:

But anyways, I hope your story comes out good.

I don’t want to sound rude but grammar and spelling mistakes is a pet peeve of mine :joy:.

But I’m sure you got great beta readers.

Did I mention I’m a freak for correcting grammar/spelling mistakes?

Please tag me when your story comes out.

2 Likes

I still need a few beta readers! My story was sent to the beta readers yesterday and I realized I didn’t have enough.

1 Like

Bump

I can read you story (:blush:

Bump

I think it is already published now, but I would love to be one! :heart:

1 Like