SeaSalt's Art hop (Closed)

Hi, I’m opening a shop for cover art, art scenes, and edits. These things take a little time, so I’m asking you to be patient. ( I know that’s hard for some people, I’m very impatient myself. ) I will redo the request once, but no more. I’m not required to take your request, so if you’re rude or your request is difficult, I won’t draw your request, but I’ll try my best. If you’d like to request a drawing, just follow the rules!

Rules:

1. Tell me the name of the author and story.
  2. Attach photos of characters, if not possible, tell me what their features are. Eyes, Hair, Skin, Etc…
  3. Tell me what pose and background you want (optional)

Here’s a cover example:

4 Likes

I love your example! Very cute!
Do you do character edits?

What kind of edit?

An edit of my character. I’d love to make it my pfp.:heart:

I can try my best.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll do good.:grin:

Here’s my character.

Can someone please tell me where to go on episode to update my avatar please?

Would you like him in that particular pose, with those clothes?

Nope. Doesn’t matter.:grin:

Okay, I’ll get started. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks so much.:blush:

May I request an art scene, please? :blush:

• Tell me the name of the author and story: It’s called The Story of Avalon by LynnTheAngel. It isn’t published yet but it will be very soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope that’s okay. You don’t need to include that on the art scene though.

• Attach photos of characters, if not possible, tell me what their features are. Eyes, Hair, Skin, Etc…

Female

You can either use the pink dress. The white one is just there so you can see her standing.

Or this one.

The reader has the option to choose so it doesn’t mater which one. The hair that should be used is Long Feathered
(Incase you need it)
Body: Rose 03
Brow: Round Thin High (Light Brown)
Hair: Long Feathered (Honey Blonde)
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide (Blue Aqua)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Grecian Soft
Mouth: Medium Heart Natural (Pink Hot Gloss)

Male

Body: Rose 03
Brow: Round Thin (Light Brown)
Hair: Medium Taper Wavy (Light Brown)
Eyes: Deepset Heavy Lid (Green Emerald)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Button Round
Mouth: Full Heart Natural (Pink Peach Medium Matte)
prince%20outfit

• Tell me what pose and background you want (optional): They should be slow dancing but not from the rear like in the Episode animations. They should be dancing from a side angle where you can see their faces. They’re sort of mesmerized with each other. Other than that, the details are up to you :wink:.
    The background: EXT. ROYAL BALLROOM TERRACE - NIGHT

I finished your request, but unfortunately my laptop decided it was going to have an attitude, so I’m having trouble uploading it. I’ll try to get it to you as soon as I can, once it stops throwing a tantrum. :expressionless:

1 Like

I’ll start on your request as soon as possible. It might take a little longer though, since your art scene was very specific, but I’ll try my best to get a piece you like in as little time as possible!

:joy::joy::joy:
Take your time.

Sorry about that! I guess it’s specific because I’ve already written/am writing the episode :persevere: As long as you can somewhat see their faces when they dance and they’re on the balcony at night, I’ll leave the rest you. (That’s probably still specific lol)

Oh, It’s fine, I’m up for a little challenge, I’m just saying it may take a little longer. Plus, I’m working on a story at the moment too, but I’ll try to get it to you soon!:grin:

Hi, I’m so sorry, I know you trusted me to draw you an art scene, but I’ve been having some family issues lately, and I don’t think I’ll have enough time to get it to you. I don’t want you to waste you’re time waiting on me, when there’s some one else that could get it to you quicker. Again, I’m so so so sorry, but I can’t do your request.

Hi, I have yours already drawn, because yours wasn’t that hard of a request, but I’ve been trying to upload it ain’t my computer won’t let me. I don’t know why, and it’s super frustrating! I’ve been having some family issues, and I don’t think I’ll have the time to figure out why it won’t upload. I’m so sorry. I know you asked for something, and I didn’t deliver, but I hope you can forgive me.

1 Like

It’s fine!
Have you tried emailing it to your phone and then uploading it on the mobile website? (Just making a suggestion, please take your time.:grin:)
I hope your family issues end soon. Stay safe.