Season one of "7 Days Without Her (INK)" is Complete! R for Rs and G for Gs are Excepted! UP TO 8X8!

I’ve read up to episode 6 of your story:

I really like the story so far.

1 Like

Thank you!! Finishing your story soon :two_hearts:

1 Like

Finished!

Let me know when you have too :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will send yours shortly. Would you like to exchange thoughts about each other’s stories at the end?

1 Like

Sure! I really enjoyed reading your story!!! It had a really interesting concept and the directing was really good (not to mention the overlays :heart_eyes:) and I LOVE characters that are a little bit morally grey so that was pretty much an immediate win for me :sweat_smile:

I loved reading your story but if there’s one thing I could comment on is maybe trying different filters (just because I noticed you use pretty much the same one throughout your story) and maybe trying to find ways to transition smoothly to the next scene because I found occasionally that sharp scene changes broke the flow of the story a little bit

Overall you did an amazing job and your story is really good!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words and I will definitely take this advice. I do have one question though, what does morally grey mean, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Just someone who’s got characteristics of a hero and a villain (like maybe do bad things for good reasons for example)

1 Like

Oh okay, thank you

I finished the last two chapters:

Your story has a lot of side plot and I love that about a story, especially when the side plot connects with the main one. Your characters are all very unique from each other. I’ve noticed in a lot of stories characters are very similar. This made me intrigued when reading your story. I do intend on finishing this story because it is really good. I honestly have no suggestions because I am just wowed. Congratulations on writing such an amazing story.

1 Like

Wow thank you!!! :sob::sparkling_heart:

It was a pleasure doing r4r with you and I wish you and your story the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Np and same goes to you too.

Heck yeah! I love ink stories!!! I’ll read it in a second :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Bump!