Second Chance is now complete (NEW UPDATE)

Update: ONLY A FEW DAYS TO GO UNTIL THE SOUNDTRACK IS RELEASED!! WOOP!!! WHO’S READY?! Might do a listening party and a Q&A on instagram.

After a year of coding this story, it’s finally finished. A lot of hard work and tears went into this. I almost gave up a few times because of the sheer emotion I was putting into it. Mental health is something which I’ve struggled with and to be able to finally share my deepest emotions in a story is huge. I really hope that my readers can relate as much as I did.

I’ve already got 32 episodes already published but tomorrow at 12pm, I’m publishing the rest. 50 chapters in total. Get ready for an emotional rollercoaster.

I’ve also written a soundtrack to the story which will be out on iTunes/Spotify/other digital medial on the 5th June! As well as an author, I’m also a musician/songwriter so it’s nice combing my love for music and literature.

Follow me @josiej8 on Instagram for updates.

I’m take a short break to recharge but I’ll be back with a brand new story about autism called A Different Rainbow.

Thank you to everyone who went on this journey with me!

Thank you again!

Here’s the link to the story:

Title: Second Chance

Author: Josie Jackson

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Description:
A story inspired by mental health. When tragedy unfolds, only your loved ones can help you. But what if these loved ones harbour dark secrets of lies and deceit? Who can you trust?

Link:

6 Likes

Congratulations Josie!!! That is quite the accomplishment!!!

Thank you so much for your support! Watching something come to an end is a little emotional but I can’t wait for future projects

1 Like

Congratulations! This is a huge accomplishment!
Rest, recharge and be safe :smiley:
I truly wish you the best :smiley:

Thank you for your support! I appreciate it

1 Like

Omg I follow you on Instagram :heart: Congrats on your story!!

1 Like

Congratulations! This is an awesome accoplishment :blob_hearts:

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much x

1 Like