Second Chances 😍

I know plenty of people who don’t win contests, and for a small author, it stinks. So I have an idea- a Second Chances Thread! Here, promote your contest stories that didn’t win, and people who visit this thread might check them out! (I’m included, but no promises :slightly_smiling_face:) I would recommend promoting stories from the Fantastical contest and more recent (preferably no contests from before then) contests. Enjoy, and please tag forum friends to make Second Chances a reality!

@aprilish
@appleqrl
Tell me and I’ll add more authors!

-The Creator 05

P. S. My story is DD: Detective Dancing (by Red Writes), and I’d love it if you would find it in the app and check it out

@Sydney_H If I put this in the wrong category, please help! :blush:

11 Likes

Thanks for tagging me! I’m trying to get an Idea of what stories didn’t win. My brain right now though is blank. :joy::blush:

2 Likes

Aww gosh, what a wonderful idea. Thank you so much for doing this. :slight_smile:

I’ll be sure to read your story! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I have been summoned :sunglasses:

Moving it to Promote Your Story since it’s for promotion! :smiley: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

This is genius! :heart_eyes:
@Scotti
@caitreadsepisode
@Caitoriri
@amepisode
@chellepetals
@Mavis

4 Likes

Thank you for tagging me. Thinking what stories didn’t win contests :thinking: Equality didn’t in the Star Power contest I think, then recently, Fixation in College Days :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Both deserve lots of love!! :hugs:

2 Likes

This is so sweet! Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me and encourages me to keep writing. Again, thank you so much!

1 Like

Awesome thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

MC: Ghosted
Description: You encounter an alluring stranger that sets your heart aflame, but when tragedy strikes, you are torn away from them. What will you do to be with them again? (LGBTQ+) (CC) (Multiple endings)
Style: Limelight
Total Episodes: 3 (completed)
Cover:

1 Like

Thank you for tagging! I couldn’t win with Wanderlust Academy, since the form didn’t get through… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi , this is our story: MC: Between Worlds. Thank you once again for making this thread and I hope you enjoy reading our story! (It really means the world to us :heart_eyes: )

Title: MC: Between Worlds

cover
cover.png2667×3683 1.35 MB

Author: TheBaddestBois
Instagram: @thebaddestbois (We post Art!)
Synopsis: You’ve been playing the popular, pretty, good-doer while hiding your obsession with the afterlife. He’s not quite from the living realm; a lost person falling deeper into despair. Will you catch him? Or will you fall with him?
Features: Special Art Scenes, Full MC customization, LL , custom overlays and backgrounds
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5976966935674880

We’re just starting out so we wish to gain as much feedback as possible to improve quickly! Thank you!

1 Like

Ugh but it deserved it for sure!!

2 Likes

Thank you!! My hope is that it will get featured on a shelf one day. I really love Wanderlust Academy!

2 Likes

That sucks! I’m sure it will eventually- it is incredible!

1 Like

Thank you for tagging me! :smile:

2 Likes