SECRET of the NECKLACE - soon 500 000 reads

Well after the 10.10. is my story among many many others not temporarily (I hope) visible on the app because the episode was not able to check it on time…:thinking: So for those ones who do not know this story it is definitely worth trying - hope the link still works even you do not see it on app… :slight_smile:

Finaly I got the review from episode…I repared one small mistake and hopefully we will be visible on the app soon. :smiley:

Out of curiosity do you remember when you submitted it for review? I’m trying to gauge how much longer it may be till they get to mine.

I asked for it on 11.9.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah, I’ve got a bit to go then. :pensive: Thanks! And good luck with your story showing back up on the app soon. :grin:

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

wow we reached over 25 000!!!. despite of the fact the story is now invisible on the app we are still geting new readers - THAN YOU!

1 Like

Episode 17 was just released!

We are back visible on app! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

over 29 000 reads. Thank you!

I recommend :heart_eyes: this story besides being interesting is so captivating for a reader :slight_smile:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

We reached over 30 000 reads.
For a first time writer as me this is really something! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks to all who gived my story a chance!

New episode is out! Lets find out what will happen on the secret floor!

1 Like

epsode 20 is out!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

sneak peek video from upcoming episode is on instagram!

video from upcoming chapter is out:

episode 25 is out!!!

new video from upcomming episode is out.

I love the story @Farah_DeSantis

1 Like