SECRET of the NECKLACE - soon 500 000 reads

I am so happy to hear it!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

:bomb:

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

we are now on over 60 000 reads. :slight_smile: Thank you all for reading our story!

1 Like

So this is my vision of Damien. :slight_smile:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

new cover is on the way!

I am so happy for you girl :slight_smile: I remember reading this story and it was one of the first story I have recommended on my IG when you start it and look at what your story become now :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:Congratulations

Thank you really.:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: without the early readers who gived it a chance I would not be there!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

OMG - we are now 189 overall trending story and 33 in fantasy… its new record.:slight_smile:

Thank you all for reading and staying with the story.:slight_smile: love you!

I still dont get it. I just started to learn digital art a month ago and than this happens.:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: episode featured my art.:sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

That really made my day!

1 Like

episode 35 is out! :man_farmer:

Episode 36 is out!

new chapter is out!

Taking small break while working on new story.
Watch out for the Squad :Caveman - comming soon. :smiley:

the Squad: Caveman is out!
Squad_Caveman_posterThumb_9Zm8sheXQH

and here a a trailer: