SECRET of the NECKLACE - soon 500 000 reads

Hi,

as an update, I really, first of all,I have to thank all of you who gave my story a chance. As this is my first published story I thought that it will hardly reach over 1000 reads. But by some wonder, it is almost 500 000 at this moment. :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

What you can expect from our story?:
This story has an original plot and I believe you will not find a similar story on the episode. It is Mystery combined with fantasy. also, you will find a bit of romance and humor in my story. :smiley:

You will follow Marbel, who one day finds by accident a necklace hidden in a book. More surprising is that the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. And what it all has to do with a thousand years old mystery of fallen angels? Find out before it is too late!

I use mostly custom backgrounds and overlays and advanced directing to bring you the best experience from the story.

Title: SECRET OF THE NECKLACE
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Fantasy, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Mystery )
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 46 (completed)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

16 Likes

Congrats! :grin::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We are celebrating over 1500 reads and here is a bit of what fans do say about our story.
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Like OMG @episode_amanda - read 75!!! Clue stories - which I personally do not even get how she did it…and from that huge amount we made it to her top 4!

OMG…OMG …OMG!!!
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Thank you so much!!!

DΓ­ky moc za podporu, moc to pro mne zanemnΓ‘!

O boy. : will we made it today to 2500??? :smiley:

Bez%20n%C3%A1zvu

1 Like

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

THANK YOU!!!

Thanks really to everybody who gave our story a chance !!! - We are currently on Total Chapters Read: 2802 …the goal for this week is to reach 3000 reads. :smiley:
what do you think - do we have a chance?:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

we are almost there!! 2953 reads just now. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

And here it is.:smiley: 5 days + 500 reads :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Bez%20n%C3%A1zvu

OMG we made it to the trending stories list on the app! :heart: :heart:

Episode 9 is coming soon!

sneak%20peek9

we are now on exactly 4567 reads.
Will we make it to 5000 till the end of this week? :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

O boy seems we are going to hit the 5000 sooner than expected!

Today score:
Trending User Story Rank: 1143 ( #47 in Mystery ) | Total Chapters Read: 4936

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Thak to you all who gave our story a chance!

@BEEBS07 hi, I have absolutely nothing against posts which promotes multiple stories just this thread is not one of them - this one is only to promote Secret of the Necklace. Feel free to discuss Secret of the Necklace here but please do not use this thread for self-promoting or promoting other stories - there are plenty of other threads created for that.:heart::heart:

Oh sorry! I thought She wanted to get to 5000? And the way I increase my reads is by R4R`S? Sorry if this is incorrect. Thats why I posted mine to see if the author was interested in a R4R if its purely for just reading and no R4R then Ill delete my post?.
The author authors I have on there as well probably would want to do a R4R so may increase her reads as well, If this is wrong I will delete it, Sorry.

yes please detlete it . :smiley: this is not R4R thread.

Ok sorry mis-communication.