SECRET of the NECKLACE - deading slowly to 500 000 reads. :D

Well after the 10.10. is my story among many many others not temporarily (I hope) visible on the app because the episode was not able to check it on time…:thinking: So for those ones who do not know this story it is definitely worth trying - hope the link still works even you do not see it on app… :slight_smile:

Finaly I got the review from episode…I repared one small mistake and hopefully we will be visible on the app soon. :smiley:

Out of curiosity do you remember when you submitted it for review? I’m trying to gauge how much longer it may be till they get to mine.

I asked for it on 11.9.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah, I’ve got a bit to go then. :pensive: Thanks! And good luck with your story showing back up on the app soon. :grin:

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

wow we reached over 25 000!!!. despite of the fact the story is now invisible on the app we are still geting new readers - THAN YOU!

1 Like

Episode 17 was just released!

We are back visible on app! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

over 29 000 reads. Thank you!

I recommend :heart_eyes: this story besides being interesting is so captivating for a reader :slight_smile:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

We reached over 30 000 reads.
For a first time writer as me this is really something! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks to all who gived my story a chance!

New episode is out! Lets find out what will happen on the secret floor!

1 Like

epsode 20 is out!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

sneak peek video from upcoming episode is on instagram!

video from upcoming chapter is out:

episode 25 is out!!!

new video from upcomming episode is out.

I love the story @Farah_DeSantis

1 Like