Was it @FlowerGriefer who made my card?

3 Likes

Was my guess correct? Iā€™m so bad at thisā€¦is it @/Nessya ? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Was it you @JemU776? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Nope, itā€™s someone else from your group :yay:

1 Like

Yes! I have to admit, it wasnā€™t easy for you since I never did anything like this, lol

3 Likes

It was amazing, tysm!! I guessed right, days after Christmas lol! Thank you again, I love it!! :cherry_blossom::dove::sparkles::raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dizzy::hugs::see_no_evil::hibiscus::butterfly::sunny::white_heart:

2 Likes

you are welcome :wink:

:joy:

3 Likes

Nope it wasnā€™t me :dizzy: Hope you had a Merry Christmas :sparkles: :tulip:

2 Likes

:sob: irdk who did mineā€¦

2 Likes

Was it @Roy?

1 Like

Nope, lol.

1 Like

Still I donā€™t know who my Santa is lol :joy::mrs_claus:

same :skull:

1 Like

We will wait for Jem to reveal then!

1 Like

OK, guys after some consideration Iā€™ve decided not to reveal your Secret Santa on this thread because some people havenā€™t responded at all. Maybe theyā€™ll log back in and guess even after a lot of time has passed? I see some are active but they just ignore, maybe they arenā€™t getting my notifications? So if youā€™d like to know your Secret Santa and you donā€™t know who they are, feel free to talk to me in our PM and Iā€™ll let you know :wilted_flower: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Hello guys, please do not message me and apologize for forgetting to make a gift or being busy. I specifically gave instructions in the OP and like over a 1 month long deadline in which you could have made anything, even a simple greeting card. So please donā€™t message me, it makes me even more upset. I wonā€™t lie, I am deeply disappointed. And to the people who are ignoring, please do realize that someone made you a gift so take the time to appreciate it :sparkles:

That being said, I would like to thank the people who did make gifts :revolving_hearts: Since some people didnā€™t make gifts, despite a long deadline, if there is a Secret Santa 2021, what should happen instead? How should things run for optimal gift giving experience (making sure everyone gives or if they drop out, they do so very early in the beginning, by letting me know). Perhaps give people a password for when they enter? Write a reason why they should enter? Extend period of gift making to September or October instead of early November? Any feedback is appreciated :two_hearts:

Tags
  1. @episodenoelle
  2. @molly247
  3. @Youngbl00d
  4. @Your_girl.kay
  5. @PamV18
  6. @shellos
  1. @granolias
  2. @dazzling_ash
  3. @Makayla.Reed
  4. @Lee_ahora.episode
  5. @raven.is.a.clown
  6. @PropertyofNae
  1. @KylieJay
  2. @Frey
  3. @Tamara.Episde
  4. @Jade135
  5. @writtenbyarianna
  1. @mdrawzz
  2. @mlywrites
  3. @Melissaa
  4. @LeonardoDaBetty
  5. @line123462
  6. @JoshB
  1. @Soupy
  2. @fenixxx
  3. @MiyakoMiyu
  4. @LR_epsd
  5. @anon37186038
  6. @Fixelled
  1. @CrimsonJewel
  2. @DOVE6
  3. @Jill2005
  4. @NancyM
  5. @lostintranslation
  6. @melaniesmall
  1. @Randomwriter07
  2. @crybaby_offcial
  3. @thea.art
  4. @preciousevil
  5. @Lana_Carter
  6. @Nessya
  1. @Alonelywintersky
  2. @DazzledSnowFlake
  3. @ColeCatalyst
  4. @Roy
  5. @april_episode
  6. @rachaelgrace

Gift making team: :gift: :gift_heart:

1 @FlowerGriefer
2. @Nessya
3. @PamV18
4. @Theebee2004
5. @JemU776

Sorry guys, this is probably the last time I will tag you, aside from the people who gave gifts, might send out an appreciation message to them. I tagged you for this feedback stage, even though Christmas is long over, to provide suggestions on how to better Secret Santa 2021. If anyone who didnā€™t join has been keeping informed with this thread, and following it, please do share your tips, too :revolving_hearts:

P.S Just a reminder that:

18 Likes

If the person we gave a gift to hasnā€™t guessed you yet can we tell them it was us now?

1 Like

You can do that if you like on this thread or even feel free to personally PM them their gift saying it was you although some people have PMā€™d to know their Secret Santa (or Iā€™ve PMā€™d them) so it probably wonā€™t be a shocker to them the second time. But you totally can :yay:

2 Likes

@raven.is.a.clown
I made your character card! It was my first time making one so I hope you liked it! If you wanted a ink version as well feel free to pm me and I can make one :grin:

2 Likes