Secrets of Crosswell High || Official Roleplay

Jonas Barkley
Jonas had been with many different girls. The popular girls, the shy girls, the goth girls… he even went to another level of desperation by getting with a few of the… ‘surviving’ girls. He still shudders at the thought, even though it was a few years ago, he gets very embarrassed about it. But, from being with all of these girls, Jonas knew how to read girls easier than books. And he knew that this ‘smile’ the girl was giving him was not genuine whatsoever. He smiled, actually genuinely. “Sorry, Ava, I’m really not that great with names.” He said. “Your in some of my classes right? I’m sure I’ve seen you around. I’m Jonas.”

OOC:
@riahh30 - Ava Brooks

Hermione Lennox
Finally all the girls got here. They had all sat down and they sat in silence for a few moments, as if they were in detention. She wasn’t very friendly with many of them, and she was surprised to see a few people in this room - because she knew their relationships to Rosaleigh Anniston.
Since there was no sign of anything happening, Hermione stood up, and went to the front. “Uh… Hi.” She said, knowing that trying to find out the reason for their fellow classmates suicide wasn’t really a common reason to meet friends. “We’re all here, because we care about Rose - if not that, at least the real reason for what lead her to her suicide.” She turned around to the big whiteboard on the wall. She picked up one of the pens and wrote in very neat, but big, handwriting 'ROSALEIGH ANNISTON’
She hesitated for a moment, and then drew a line from the name, and wrote ‘dated Hunter Cross’. She sighed, and then turned back around. “We’re going to find out what happened, and we need to start somewhere.” She said, putting the pen back down. As she went back to her seat, she added, “If you know anything about her relationships, add them.”

OOC:
@leslie.creates - Elizabeth Exum
@Blonde_Glasses_Girl - Reagan Kip
@riahh30 - Brianna Larson
@Kale - Noelle Lenning

OORP: @Ella I’m so sorry! I have been so busy for the past weeks I haven’t had time to go on forums! I’m going to read the rp through to catch up!

Reagan

It’s very awkward. No one is saying anything. Hermione asked if anyone knows anything about Rosa. The only relationship Reagan knows is her and Rosa being friends in the past. “Um? Rosa hasn’t talked to me in over 2 years. I don’t keep tabs on her either, so no I don’t know anything about her relationships. Even though this is a depressing and sad time right now, we have to put that aside if we want to find her!” She says with emotion. But then She thinks of Jonas and Noelle talking this morning. She she thinks of when Jonas was walking he seemed determined to get through the hall of people. She did also hear him say Rosa’s name madly. But she remains silent.

OOC:
@Kale - Noelle Lenning, mentioned
@Ella - Hermione Lenox, Jonas Barkley- mentioned

Noelle Lenning
She bit her lip in nervousness. She wasn’t usually like this. She was usually the one starting the metting, breaking the ice. She put her hands between her knees and leaned forward. For the first time at Croswell High, she was shy. Finally, she spoke up. “Rose had a relationship with Jonas, and he… hurt her,” she stopped for a moment, barely noticeable. “And now I’m dating him.” She looked up to the board.

@Ella - Hermione Lenox, Jonas Barkley mentioned

Ava Brooks

“Yeah, that’s okay,” she allowed herself to give a little smile to this boy in front of her. “I think we have a few classes together.” Truth was, she was actually almost positive that they were in all of the same classes, but she didn’t care. “Nice to meet you… Jonas.” She let out a sigh and closed her locker after retrieving all of her textbooks. “Well, I’ll see you around?” She smiled, genuinely, and then started to mess with the bottom of her shirt.

@Ella -Jonas Barkley

Brianna Larson

She allowed herself to take a deep breath, and wiped her tears away, before dragging her feet to walk up to the board. “you hurt her too,” she mumbled at Noelle before quickly turning her attention back to the names. She thinks for a second and remembers seeing Rose and Alex kissing. “Well, she dated Alex Henderson.” She then draws a sorry excuse for a line and writes down, in her small handwriting, ’ dated Alex Henderson’. She thinks for another second, before going back to her desk in the class and sitting down, looking around at everyone, knowing that they have to know something, anything.

@Ella -Hermoine Lenox
@Blonde_Glasses_Girl -Reagan Kip
@Kale -Noelle Lenning

ORP: @ThatRandomPerson

Can my character leave or…?

ORP: Oops. Sorry I didn’t respond. Yes, they can leave

Reagan

“Wait?” She says leaning back in her seat. She crosses her arms with a smirk and almost a slight laugh as she says “you”, she says pointing at Noelle, “you? Little happy cheery Noelle hurt Rosa. No way!” She says kind of laughing. She waits and then says “that is what you said right Brianna. Right?”

Its silent for a minute and Then she thinks about Jonas again.
“Ok… I know something” she says walking up to the board. “I know that I saw Jonas walking through the hallway crowd in a way that seemed like he was… what’s the word? Oh GUILTY!” She says with sarcasm. The whole time she was talking she was using hands and continues to do so, facing all of the girls as she talks “Ya. I don’t think any of us have seen Jonas rush through the hallway crowd before! And I know what your going to say. Your going to say well oh it’s a sad and depressing time” she says quoting it with her hands, “I also saw him talk to NOELLE about Rosa. Now I was NOT spying but sorry that it was silent and you could hear a pin drop! And NOELLE LITERALY JUST SAID JONAS HURT ROSA! Now I’m not accusing Noelle of anything” she says looking at Noelle and then looks back at the rest of them “but I am saying that Jonas could be guilty.”
She writes on the board Jonas and circles it in red. “But I’m not sure”
She waits another min and then sits down. “So what were you saying Noelle about Jonas hurting Rosa?” She says leaning back in her seat.

OOC:

Hermione Lennox
Her eyes widened as she watched the responses from the other girls. She watched Noelle say Rose and Jonas were dating, then that she was now dating him. Then Brianna said that Rose dated Alex Henderson, and then she watched Reagan get a little fired up about Jonas, Rose and Noelle. So Jonas definitely did something. She confirmed in her mind. Hermione thought it was a little suspicious how Noelle, Rose’s supposed ‘best friend’, started dating Jonas - after he may have hurt Rose. She sighed. What could he have done?

OOC:
@Kale - Noelle Lenning

Jonas Barkley
He smiled back when Ava gave him a small sign. Had he got through to her already? He leaned his head against his locker as she said it was nice to meet him. She gave him a genuine smile. She went from being annoyed to being friendly with me in less than 5 minutes. He thought. New record? “Yeah, I hope to see you around too.” He turned around as Ava walked away, and was faced with his best friend, JD Anderson. “Dude, did you see that?” He asked, referring to his conversation with Ava.

OOC:
@riahh30 - Ava Brooks
@Madilnel - JD Anderson

Noelle Lenning
She was very uncomfortable people talking about her. She acted like she didn’t care, like they were talking about homework. She crossed her arms. “I’m not really sure what happened,” she said. “But few days after they broke up, me and Joan’s started dating. Rose was really upset and stopped talking to me.” She leaned forward and put her head on her hand. “Jonas…” she began. “He wasn’t really upset with her dying. In fact, he thought she…” She took a deep breath. “Did it because of boredom.”

@Ella - Hermione Lennox, Jonas Barkley mentioned

Amora
I enter Crosswell high late as usual, but the atmosphere was very different. Almost everyone was bawling their eyes out for Rose, the girl who killed herself. I’d seen a lot of deaths happen in front of me, but never any suicides. I walked over to my locker and felt very out of place, as I think I was the only one who didn’t cry. I guess when you’ve witnessed death numerous times, it becomes sort of a normality. I put in my earbuds and start listening to Selena Quintanilla songs and lean on my locker.

ORP: APPROACHABLE

Reagan Kip

“Ok literally! Like who would say that about suicide! Ok I am calling a red flag on Jonas!” She has enough with his nonsense! “I say first thing we do once we close this meeting is spy on our first subject! But Noelle even though your dating him, no SNITCHING!”

OOC:

Marcus
He talked to Brownyn a bit more before making his way down to the library. As he walked through the halls, he noticed the school had a certain vibe. He knew that everyone must’ve been sad, but he felt more than that. He dropped his thoughts as he entered the library.

Marcus looked around before settling on a book. He sat down on a small bean bag chair and exhaled loudly.

ORP: Approachable
@ThatRandomPerson - Mentioned

Amora
After a while, I decided that I should do something more productive than just standing awkwardly in the hallway. So I grab my books and head over to the library. It was quieter than usual, and more full. The only seat open was a bean bag, which I hated, next to s boy deep into his book. “Mind if I sit here?” I ask him.

@IIChanII

Marcus
Marcus looked up from his book and at the girl giving her a somewhat welcoming smile. “No, not at all.” he responded. He raised his left hand in hopes of a hand shake, knowing that is how most people are greeted. “I’m Marcus, you?”

ORP: @valeria.episode

Amora
I shake his extended hand. “I’m Amora,” I say with a reassuring smile. I sit down and start to take out my stuff. All of a sudden, someone starts to cry. “It’s sad isn’t it. Not even sad more …” I start to say, but can’t find the right word to finish my sentence.

@IIChanII

Marcus
He didn’t at answer at first because he thought she was talking about her book. He then realized that that she was talking to him, about Rosa.

“How are you holding up?” he said trying to make conversation. Marcus licked his pointer finger and proceeded to flip his page.

Amora
“Some argue that just because I’m not crying that I don’t care. But I don’t think people realize everyone has a different way coping with death.” I say. “We’re you close with her?” I ask.

ORP: @IIChanII

Marcus
Marcus closed his book and looked up at the girl. He was more closed off then his last conversation with a stranger. “Yeah, but I prefer not say much about it.” he said. Marcus ran one hand through his hair leaving his spare hand, the one that he shook her hand with, to hold his book.

Amora
I noticed that Marcus started to look uncomfortable, so I hastily tried to change the subject. I reach into my bag to grab something, but accidentally reveal a scar on my wrist. I quickly pull down the sleeve of jacket, concealing it. “Want one?” I ask, offering a Twizzler.

ORP: @IIChanII