Secrets of Crosswell High || Roleplay Signups

Sure? Who’s your character?

JD! I’m pretty sure he is on the slides now.

@riahh30 @Kale so maybe Reagan could be in a relationship with Ryder (riahh30’s character) but have a crush on @Kale’s soon to be male and then breakup with Ryder to go for @Kale’s character?

I submitted, his name is Leo.

That’s fine.

Did you get my character I submitted?

Yeah I’ll add her to the faceclaims!

This roleplay will be starting next weekend!

@Leytey @IIChanII @Blonde_Glasses_Girl @riahh30 @Kale @leslie.creates @ThatRandomPerson @Livvy613 @CoolEpisodes @Madilnel @Beth_Episode @IIChanII

I can’t find him in the fc

Ellla didn’t add him yet. She has now.

bump

Is it still possible for me to join? I’ve been on a little break, but I’m back. If so, should I make a male as it’s not balanced enough or can I make two characters of both genders?

I would love for you to join, welcome back!
I’d be more than happy for you to make two characters of both genders. Also please think of a way the two characters could have contributed to Rose’s death and PM me your ideas!

Alrighty, when are signups due? I’ll have to think about some ways, heh.

Well I want the roleplay to start next weekend, so if your character can be submitted before that it would be great!

The roleplay starts tomorrow guys!

@Leytey @IIChanII @Blonde_Glasses_Girl @riahh30 @Kale @leslie.creates @ThatRandomPerson @Livvy613 @CoolEpisodes @Madilnel @Beth_Episode @IIChanII @epi.sympatics @epi.alyssaa

Is it starting today?

Yes! I’m just making a list to get together all of the character’s contributions to Rose’s suicide, so it can be a bit more organised - then we can start!

Hi! I submitted a form and PMd you @Ella my faceclaim :smile::smile:

My character Amora is open in case anyone wants to approach her :grin::grin: