See ratings of a story (CLOSED)

Hey everyone,
I was wondering…usually you can rate a story at chapter 3-4, can I view those ratings for my story anywhere? :nerd_face:

1 Like

I think once you finish reading a chapter, the ratings only pop up after that. Hm…not sure if you can see it anywhere else.

1 Like

You can see the ratings. really? I dont think i have ever seen that

2 Likes

Does that also work for my story? I mean I don’t “read” my own story, you know what i mean? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

once you publish, and people have read it, there will be ratings that will show. Thats all I know lol

1 Like

Do you mean for any story or YOUR story? I’m know you can view your story views and reads and any author’s story views and reads. I am pretty sure that Episode combines the ratings and story views/reads of the story so that when you go to Genres and click on any of them (I.e. Romance), it determines the order you see them in from best to least viewed and rated.

1 Like

I mean my own story :slight_smile:

For your story, I don’t believe that it is possible. If I come across it in the future, I will make sure to let you know!

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

You bet! :grin:

1 Like