See you soon guys 🙃

My first thread:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:
So , I am aya :wink: and as you can see it’s my first thread yoho
And I am gonna take a break from forum for few days (2 months) because my exams gonna start soon and I need to prepare for them😓
But I will be here or there sometimes , as I am addict of forum :expressionless: so…see you soon , guys

Summary

@Whoacoco and @thechoicetwisted , because they asked me to tag them🙃
And NAH​:expressionless: I am not gonna tag whole family , because they are lot :sweat:and I am lazy​:sleepy:

Oh…and if there is anything important :upside_down_face:like forum weeding and free cake giving :yum: don’t forget to tag me​:wink:so I can come and eat too​:yum:
See you soon:wink:

6 Likes

Thanks danaa😊

Goodluck with your exams
And I have seen you around the forums so I will miss you for the whole 2 months
@24AYA

1 Like

Aw…thanks​:upside_down_face: I also saw you on the forum around :upside_down_face: (as I am addicted to forum​:sweat:)
I am also gonna miss you😉
See you soon🙃

1 Like

See you soon
Miss you already

1 Like

We will be here for you when you’re done… but your education is more important then the forums…

1 Like

Aww girl we will miss you but good luck with exams…

Your first thread is quite good!

1 Like

:tired_face: oh sister I shall miss you.

3 Likes

We’ll miss you! But at least there’ll be nobody to steal my chocolate. :relieved:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Awwwww my darling I just saw this you take your time and do good on your exams!!! Can’t wait to see you again!

2 Likes

Cough cough cough :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks guys
@ChayChay aww…thanks :hugs: chay​:yum:
@BadassSaasha yo baddy , lol​:grin: my first thread :grin:
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE :joy:I will come soon
@WinterMoon05 I am goona come soon to eat your chocolate furniture :yum::smiling_imp:
@Chocolate_Mama me too mama :yum: can’t wait to steal some vegetarian cake from your bakery :yum::yum::upside_down_face:
@sofia2 :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: cake is mine​:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha…
no

I just realised that you and me always talk about the CAKEE :joy:

1 Like

And I know about that from beginning :yum: cake cake cake​:yum: which is mine​:upside_down_face:

Btw gurl wish you luck on exams!
We shall now pray to the God.

I see you used my emoji again smart move :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hahahahhaha I’ll make a nonchild cake just for you darling!!!

1 Like

Aw… thanks sof :wink: though I would love you to stay away from ma cake​:yum::upside_down_face:

Aww…thats tasty😋

1 Like

sigh so my time has come

kneels down on the ground and looks up at Aya, my hands have started to shake as the thought ran through my head “is it really over” I thought to myself,… As one tear streams down my checks I took my cake and gave it to her,… She looks me happy and says “it’s over”

1 Like