⭐️ Seeing Gold Cover Contest ⭐️ //CLOSED

Hey, I am in need for a new cover for my upcoming story, LDR: Seeing Gold. So here’s a contest to see showcase all of your amazing talents, as well as find a beautiful cover for my story! You will be credited.

Prizes:

First Place - @Saphire_Nguyen @KylieJay :trophy:

• Story Read/Promotion (If you have one.)
  • Social Media Promotion/follow/spam of likes
  • Important Role in my story
  • Art showcased in my highlights with credits

Second Place - @goldenwaterlily @teekay @Lana_Carter :2nd_place_medal:

• Story Read/Promotion (If you have one.)
  • Social Media Promotion/follow/spam of likes

Honourable Mentions - @talina.writes @Writers.Block.Phobia @Sarah.Sameeha :star:

• Social Media Promotion

Cover Details:

Style
  • Limelight
Drawn/Edited?
  • You may submit a drawn or edited cover
Character

Character Details:

• Body - Female Generic Body (Neutral 03)
  • Brow - Arched Natural (Black Dark)
  • Hair - Short Wavy Asymmetrical (Brunette Brown)
  • Eyes - Female Generic (Hazel Dark)
  • Face - Heart Defined
  • Nose - Defined Natural
  • Lips - Full Round Flat Top Skin (Rose Medium Nude Matte)

Outfit:

• Dress - Gown Collar Cowl Satin Red Plum Rose
  • Shoes - Laceup Angle Sandles Soft Gold
Background

Background Details:

• Something that associates with red carpet.
  • Please include some golden “lights” somehow (Ex. golden lights, bright golden fade, etc…)
  • May add any details you want, try to associate it with something along the lines of being famous, celebrities, red carpet, Hollywood, etc…
Pose/Placement

Placement:

• MC in the center

Facial Expression/Emotion:

• MC has a “distant” expression on her face… (kinda like she’s thinking about someone that she
    misses.)
  • MC possibly looking into a bright gold light (optional, but preferred)
  • Also, if you can, I would love if her hair could be slightly flying from the wind. (optional)
Title/Words

Title:

• “Seeing Gold” (without the “”)
  • preferred in gold or white letters
  • bigger than other words, stands out
  • any font is fine

Additional Text:

• “By Tamara” (without the “”)
  • also preferred in white or gold letters
  • any font is fine

Please Include
  • One with no title/text
  • One with title/text
  • PNG of title/text
  • Dimensions of 420 times 580 (small cover) as well as dimensions (966 times 642) if possible. If not, no worries, just please have the dimensions of the small cover. (420 times 580)

Story Info (For Inspiration):

Quick description

This story is about the MC becoming famous while trying to balance her relationship with her childhood best friend (love interest); as she had to move to LA to start her career. Her childhood best friend cannot come with her to LA for various reasons. Because of this, they attempt to stay connected with each other through technology. Still, there are times when they both are hurting, and only wish to be in each other’s arms again.

Rules:

• Please do not hate on, critisize, or copy another participant’s work.
  • Please do not spam, as it will be hard to keep track of entries.
  • Please do not take it personally if you do not win. (Even if you don’t win, it doesn’t mean your art is bad, keep doing what you do <3)
  • Please use password: I’m a star :star: (Blur it!)

Deadline: NOVEMBER 08, 2020.

(May be changed once if requested by many.)

Participants
If a :white_check_mark: is next to their name, they have completed and sent in their entry.

Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing some cool art, and finding a great cover for my story! :heart:

Tag people you think might want to join!

20 Likes

bump!

1 Like

OOHHH I HAVE SUCH A GOOD IDEA FOR THIS!!! I AM SOOO ENTERING! Good luck with your story!

3 Likes

Thanks! Lemme add u to the list girll :heart:

2 Likes

I’m entering!!!

1 Like

Adding you to the list!

bump, would love some more amazing artists joining! :hot_face:

1 Like

Hey girl! I’ll try to join! One question tho, does it need to be limelight or can I make kinda my own style?if it needs to be limelight no problem!!!

1 Like

Ty for the tag, but I am really busy so I don’t think I can enter. Can you also please remove me from the tag list? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooo it would be cool for you to make your own style! (just as long as you make it look like the character<3) So yes! :heart:

1 Like

Of course, mb for bothering u! :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

bumppp still waiting for more amazing artists :heart: :star_struck:

Even if you’re not entering, it would help if you bumped or tagged people who might be interested to help find more artists who can join!

Bump :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::heart_eyes::sweat_smile::heart_eyes::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

tyy

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, but I’m busy studying for an important test on Tuesday.

Please remove my tag :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Okay goodluck on your test!

1 Like

I’d love to enter!!

1 Like

Yess lemme add u to the list!

1 Like

more tags! Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged or if I tagged you again! :pleading_face: :heart:

Summary

@noyaan @blackmeow20 @StxrStruck @Saphire_Nguyen @Episode.george @amber.writes @Clau_77 @KylieJay @Sarah.Sameeha @TaySilver @Lana_Carter @Apart_12345 @Polylove @AmeliClemonte @starscriptor @Batman54 @EllyAus234 @bysulita @Olivia0207 @Hilo @1_Kayla.Episode_1 @anon37186038 @ninoknee @esapphire @oliviazoey71 @DazzledSnowFlake @Adrinamika @Baleigh_episode @CoraMae @DazzledSnowFlake @epy.emmily @Frey @Gazza_Episode @Hugueth.episode @itzznevaeh6 @Jaslene_Rivera @Krithi.epi @Lailac @mitsuki.writes @ninoknee @orangeweedie @PurpleRadiance @QueenChid @Jarec @Sunflower3 @Tiyashaonepisode @Uglygh0stt @viviwrites @wafers @xxprexiousxx @Youraduck @ZamiraArts

If you’re not entering, tagging people you know might who might be interested will help!

16 Likes