Haha np! I’m excited to see what you come up with :eyes: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thanks and I wish u luck for ur contest

1 Like

Tyy :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I’ve entered another contest so i’ll let you know if I will be able to complete this one too :relieved:

1 Like

Sure, lemme add u as a maybe :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

It’s okay, no need to apologize! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t usually work well when you need something specific, I always like to come up with my own ideas, but I will still try. Let’s see what I can make :slight_smile: Thank you for tagging.

1 Like

Omg I’m so excited to see itt u got this :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, I’d like to join :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, can’t wait to see your entry!

1 Like

more tags (I tagged randomly, and not copying others lists, so sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!)

@Arty_K @Artsy-Helpers @artfromepisode @Aradhya @Bxtchy_Rose @Cutesy04 @Davideogurl @ellaxrc @FlowerGriefer @granolias @hannahfriend @IAmEms @jessica16 @lolaimani @mclara @Nahar @OreoBiscuit @qtpetals @LR_epsd @Sleeping.Sun @Tanaka @Unique34 @viarose @walmart_akasha.rec @XxAlphaBetaxX @YourMom @Zaurak @EpiFantastic @ArtsyGal563 @DalilahEpi @Drawingsbyzaina @CrazyCaliope @bellahartwells @daisyrodriguez @oliviazoey71

2 Likes

Sorry but I don’t enter cover contests for stories I haven’t read and enjoyed. Please refrain from tagging me in these posts.

1 Like

I am so sorry, it was random! (I’ll make sure I don’t tag you anymore!) :heart:

i just removed your tag btw :sparkling_heart:

Thank you for the tag! But I unfortunately won’t be joining, as I already have quite a few requests to finish and other things. Hope you understand :purple_heart:

1 Like

As fun as this sounds and as much as I’d love to enter. I don’t exactly have the time right now, sorry. Could you please remove my tag. Good luck with you’re story I’ll have to make sure I read it! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the tag, but I’m afraid i can’t join.

1 Like

@LR_epsd @KatiexBailey @Sleeping.Sun No worries!

2 Likes

And I’ll remove ur tag, thanks :sparkling_heart: