Seeking a Beta Reader for First Chapter! And I'll read yours! 😊

Hey everyone!

I’m in need of a lovely soul to help me out with my first chapter! It’s a fantasy/romance story, and I could really use some fresh eyes on it. I’m looking for someone who’s into those vibes and can provide feedback on a few specific points.

I’m 100% willing to return the favour and read your first chapter and give my thoughts on it.

If you’re interested, please drop me a message below!

Here’s what I’m hoping to get feedback on:

1. Pacing
  2. Worldbuilding
  3. Character Development
  4. Romantic Elements
  5. Suggestions for Improvement
  6. Continued Engagement: Based on the first chapter, would you eagerly journey further into this fantastical realm? Why or why not?
  7. General Impressions: Any other thoughts or reactions that spring to mind while reading—whether it’s praise, critiques, or wild theories—I’m all ears!

I’m deeply grateful for any time and feedback you can offer, though I’m unable to offer commissions at this time. Let’s embark on this magical journey together!

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hi ! I can read it in the weekend if that’s okay ? I’m also writing a fantasy/romance! PM so we can talk about this more ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hii I’m interested!

1 Like

Hi thank you I’ve sent you a message :slight_smile:

Hi thank you so much! I’ve sent you a message :slight_smile:

hi! i’m interested! my first chapter isn’t done yet so no worries about that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi thank you so much I’ve shot you a message!

Hi! I don’t mind helping if you still need it :slight_smile:

Hi thank you for your interest, I’ve sent a message over to you!

I am interested in helping you out! I am working on my first story also, but I didn’t realize there was an amazing community of other authors that I could bounce my ideas off of! If you still want some feedback, I’d love to be a pair of fresh eyes:))

I would be interested, I just finished my first chapter as well, a werewolf romance. Your genre is pretty much my go to genre to read for episode lol.

Hey i’ve just shot you a message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey i’ve just shot you a message :slight_smile: Thanks for your interest!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.