SEEKING FEEDBACK - Witchhunt LL revamp!

Hello everyone!

I used to be a lot more active on Episode but I’ve been away for a couple years. I got the bug again and I have revamped my old story, Witchhunt, for LL! I’m really hoping to finish it here and give everyone a chance to read it again now that it’s all nice and updated. I haven’t published it yet as I’m still figuring out cover art, and I’d love some feedback before I sent it back out into the world!

Some questions I have:

How much do people really like mini games? Should I add some? I have a few places where I could add them, but want to make sure it’s worth the effort.

Right now, the love interests are not customizeable, but that’s because there’s SO many of them (basically everyone is romanceable). Should I make them customizeable instead?

How is the length of the episodes? Is it good to include both MC and Callista in each episode, or should I go back and forth (i.e., one MC episode, one Callista episode, etc)?

I’d love any and all feedback you have! Thank you so much! Here is the link to read: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6611635947372544

2 Likes

Hi! @hmdeath
How much do people really like mini games? i don’t know it depends but like around 500 or something like closed to number

Should i add some? yes

I have a few places where i could add them ? please go for it if you want to do few place it be awesome because it give story some effort .

Should i make them customizeable instead? yes if you want too it depends if you’re into romantic.

How is the length of the episodes? well it depend what kind of length.

Is it good to include both Mc and Callisa in each episode or should i go back and forth? it can be good to used both Mc and Callisa but it depends on what kind of story.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.