Self-inflicted writer's block

Anyone ever experience the type of writers block where you know what you want to write but you can necessarily bring yourself to write it.

13 Likes

yep i get that when it comes to directing and coding a written episode

4 Likes

Yeah, usually they are boring scenes.

1 Like

Yep, constantly. I plan my stories out extensively before writing and I still sometimes find it hard to actually go and write it.

4 Likes

Executive function. Happens all the time. Music too.

3 Likes

I don’t like making new character even so if I have to make a new character I stop coding and start reading random stories on the app.

3 Likes

Yeah like filler scenes are the worst :fearful:

1 Like

Usually when I do to much planning on a story I change my mind a lot while writing it and it ends up having a completely different plot from the original.

1 Like

making complex outfits bums me out a lot.

1 Like

I hate that part. I just continue with the story and create them after I finished with the whole chapter

Yeah I’m kind of experiencing a writer’s block now with one of my stories because I finished planning out a new episode and writing the script for it but like the entire thing is a lot of work and it just looks daunting to start so I’ve been just trying to work on other unreleased stories instead.

3 Likes

Its fun when you plan it out but when you have to write it out then it becomes tiring. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yes. All the time. In my head it’s like “:heart_eyes: :partying_face: :ok_hand:” but when I have to write it it’s like “:grinning: :neutral_face: :frowning_face:”.

2 Likes

Imaginations doesn’t have much work, so its always feels perfect when its in your head. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This happens to me all the time! And its kinda frustrating because nothing in my head comes out the same way it does on script :confused: It’s always a super amazing idea in my head but it ends up terrible.

3 Likes

I hate it each time I write down my idea, I change it more than 3 times before I could ever consider it a good idea.
But initially it feels so awesome, like damn I came up with the best idea.

2 Likes