Name: The Princess of Light
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters released: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @priya.episodestorys
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Princess of Light

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

(Yes i have 2 story covers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
Both small and large cover by @KylieJay :heart:

1 Like

Here’s my story!

Title : Island Fortune
Author : Kaysia
Style : LL
Genre : Drama, romance, thriller, mystery
Description : Camilla is running from her past. When she inherits a beach mansion and a unique opportunity arises, her life seemingly turns around. Will her past catch up with her?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5618885366448128
Instagram : kaysia.writes
Large Cover Small Cover

1 Like

Here are my stories if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Title: Magicka: Princess Phillipa
Chapters: 3 (to be updated once the Magicka contest it over)
Description: With her family home destroyed and her life on the line, Pip is forced to seek refuge in the human world, but fitting in is never easy; especially when you’re a Fae princess.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4773047833001984
Cover:

Title: Her Aplha, His Omega
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Description: Ellis is set to become Alpha on his twenty-first birthday IF he can find himself a suitable wife, but what happens when he falls for an Omega from a rival pack?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5979249440522240
Cover:

Please let me know what you think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: : :fairy: :wolf:

1 Like

This is my first story I ever wrote so the first few chapters have some small errors, but after that everything is fine. (LL+CC) :slight_smile:

Title: Lesson Learned
Genre: Romance
Summary:
You are a college student starting your first year at UC Berkley to study business. It ends up that the hot arrogant guy you met at the bar ends up being your teacher. Carter Davenport. All the girls are in love with him but you hate him. He’s a millionare and the CEO of davenport industries. How does this 24 yr old stand your stubborn attitude? Will you fall in love? And will he teach you a lesson?

Episode Cover

LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5872143504179200
Insta: @Emnm.Epy

1 Like

Hey guys If any1 is interested - I just published another story and I’m up for r4r there as well (since I’m editing some stuff in this story)

Here is the thread: :sparkling_heart:

@NikkiandLuna
@clara_b
@Chrystal
@theartsyperson
@LiaLopez
@Angel.L
@Maria_R
@Endorphine
@S_Unique
@Kaysia.writes
@gremlin.writes
@Emnm.Epy

Plz send ur story info there if u want to do r4r :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ll do R4R with my new story.

Story: Thank You, Next!

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Having dumped her ex’s butt, Mevlyn starts to struggle with her trust issues. But what happens when she finds out that her best friend, the fake bad boy, is madly in love with her?

Genres:
Drama, comedy, romance.

Current chapters: 4 - On going.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like

I will do an r4r too. dm me on insta @Emnm.Epy

Title: Lesson Learned
Summary:
You are a college student starting your first year at UC Berkley to study business. It ends up that the hot arrogant guy you met at the bar ends up being your teacher. Carter Davenport. All the girls are in love with him but you hate him. He’s a millionare and the CEO of davenport industries. How does this 24 yr old stand your stubborn attitude? Will you fall in love? And will he teach you a lesson?

Episode Cover

LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5872143504179200
Insta: @Emnm.Epy

1 Like

hi can we do r4r ?

1 Like

@Emnm.Epy
@LiaLopez
Im up for r4r how many episodes do u wanna do? :sparkling_heart::dizzy:

How many chapters does your story have? :hushed:

1 Like

8 and 9 coming out very soon (waiting for some OLs) wbu? :blue_heart::dizzy:

1 Like

6 (locked for proofreading) and 9. We can do 5x5 or 9x9. :hugs:

Story: Thank You, Next!

Description:
Having dumped her ex’s butt, Mevlyn starts to struggle with her trust issues. But what happens when she finds out that her best friend, the fake bad boy, is madly in love with her?

Genres:
Drama, comedy, romance.

Current chapters: 5 - On going.

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: 9 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

1 Like

Can we do 9x9 when I publish episode 9? :blue_heart::dizzy:

1 Like

Sure thing. :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Ill pm when the episode is out then we can start the 9x9 :blue_heart::blue_heart::dizzy:

1 Like

:smile: :+1: Awesome!

1 Like

Thank you for this!!! I would love a review if you can :pleading_face: :heart:
Title: Queer: Daisy
Author: Bertha
Instagram: @bertha_episode
Full sinopsis: Kristen’s an art student that has to present a project in 22 days, but she lacks of inspiration. You’ll need to help her through the minigames to gain that inspiration. On the process, she meets someone that may help her overcome this block. Successfully completing the project depends on you, and so is the ending!
1 LI, L-CC, LGBTQI+, Minigames, Point system, different endings
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6510417432215552