Self Promotion Link for Authors

Hi, I’m up for a read for read if anyone is interested!
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

2 Likes

I’d like to receive some feedback on the first chapter of my new story :slight_smile:

Instagram: epi.stxphh
Title: The City I Claim
Genre Action
Description Analia Jurado is the daughter of a famous notorious druglord. After Analia and her mother managed to make a life away from her fathers, Things start going down hill for them. And Analia is forced to make life changing decisions. Will she be able to balance her life with her fathers? Will she manage to find love in her new gruesome world?
And most importantly will she make a name for herself?
Author: Steph.O
Style: Limelight
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4565737477832704

reply or message me for a R4R :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Title : American Academy of Florence
Author: littlelibra
Instagram episode.littlelibra
Genre: Romance, Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: New York socialite, Nova Sparks, is sent to the glamorous American Academy of Florence in Italy for her last year of high school where she meets the charming Elio Fiore. What does Florence have in store for them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6603603944996864 !

I’m definitely interested. My Instagram is amor.secret
I’d love if you could dm me when you’re ready.

1 Like

Of course! I’ll dm you when I’m finished! :two_hearts:

1 Like

okie dokie

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for making this post! I would like to promote my story as well as a few gem stories! :blush:
Feel free to check out my story! Thank you for your time!

Feedback is appreciated!!

Title : Stand By Me

Chapters : 7 and counting

Style : Limelight

Genre : Drama

Instagram: ChaoticDreamz.stories

Description : You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. Troubling pasts, deadly secrets, will they be bliss in each other’s harsh realities?

(Viewers Discretion is advised)

You’ll also enjoy these gem stories :gem:
Kotton KandieBy @PrettyEri :fire:
Too Much Baby Mama Drama By @Lex2 :fire:
Just A Mess By @EmpressVanessa :fire:
Broken By @evieepisode :fire:

3 Likes

MY STORY DETAILS:

Story Title: BROKEN
Author: Evie Love (@evieepisode101 on IG)
Genre: Drama

Description:
Ivy is a straight-forward girl with a tough attitude. After getting kicked out, she moves in with her cousin, Alisa, and gets to know her friends. What she didn’t count on is her hard exterior starting to soften when she meets Ryan. Ivy’s life has never been easy, but she continues to face her problems with a tough attitude. Built up pain and guilt causes her to spiral down the wrong path. Will moving out on her own be the end of her hardships? Will she continue to destroy everything and everyone around her? Can Blakely University’s “Golden Boy” spark a change? Or maybe he has a few dark secrets of his own… This story has romance, drama, humor and super likeable characters.

Total Episodes: 10

Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Hey there, would you like to do an R4R? :blush:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20new%20r4r

:hugs: Here are some #SmallEpisodeAuthor Gemz!
:gem: Kotton Kandie by @prettyeri
:gem: Stand By Me by @chaoticdreamz
:gem: Too Much Baby Mama Drama by @Lex2
:gem: Galaxies Intertwined by @nattyjames.epi

Here are my two stories…

Title: Just A Mess…
Author: Empress Vanessa
Style: Ink
Genre: Comedy/Romance/Drama
CC: Will be in Episode 8
# of Episodes : 7 (On Going)
About my story:
I got the idea of this story by reading so many great stories that I wanted to combine them all and do a parody! I hope you will take a chance to laugh and be happy reading my story!
Description: Summer attends a new High School & has a few admires. Mr. Soprano fools round w/his personal assistant at work, but is that enough for Kendra? Or will she go back to her sugar daddy? PARODY Choices Matter!
Intagram: @vanessa.on.episode & @justamess.on.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4636237589512192
Cover:

I do hope you check it out and enjoy! :hugs::blue_heart:

&&&&&

Title: Living In The Moment
Author: Empress Vanessa
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama/Romance
CC: Yes
# of Episodes: 3 (4&5 will be released together.) (On Going)
About My Story:
This story was first produced on the app and my first story I wrote. It originally has 8 episodes already, but I have changed a lot since then. I had based it on my life. I do hope you take a chance and enjoy it!
Description: When she decides to leave LOVE alone due to her failed relationships, she tries to become focused on SELF & NO MEN. Yet, living in the moment may be a better way to live…maybe.
Choices Matter!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4642676949254144
Instagram: @vanessa.on.episode
Covers:

I do hope you check it out and enjoy! :hugs::blue_heart:

3 Likes