Selling Covers, Backgrounds, and MORE!

Hey guys! I have found a love for making art on Episode, and I wanted to share that with you all. I know that I can’t use Episode assets while selling them but I have created some backgrounds and found free ones that won’t cause a problem with Episode. I don’t want to sell them for a lot of money but I want to make some extra money while in school… so I was thinking $2.00 for backgrounds and $1.00 for cover arts. If this isn’t a good idea just let me know and I’ll delete the thread but I just thought it would help me and you guys as well! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll put examples if I get some replies!

you properly need to give some exampels before we can answaer that

Do you have any examples? <3

6d6f888f9e6abe9a6eba23ed2de271c0acf6d363_2_690x453
New_River_NJ_posterImage_8SDrP9bLlP
New_River_NJ_posterImage_8SDrP9bLlP

These are some of the backgrounds I made ( I got the bed from Episodelife, I created the creator) an overlay I created, and two large covers that I made!

1 Like

I’m working on some now and I’ll be sure to upload those as well!

Hi! I love your work but you can’t sell episode covers since they use episode copyrighted content aka the characters.

6 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

Ohhh okay! Thanks for clearing that up for me :blush: I’ll still make you guys some of them for free and try and sell the backgrounds without the episode assets.

1 Like

You can not sell stuff with stuff other people have made. you need to draw evrything yourself.

even if you use copyright free stuff it is a very mean thing to do. you rip people off and scam them. how would you feel if you pay money for something just to find out people have taken it from the internet.

4 Likes

That’s a reality check for sure.

I have heard that if you get things from pixabay that it was copyright free so that’s what I thought… I’m new to all of this so I didn’t think it was stealing because that’s not my intention.

That’s why I made this thread before just doing it so I could get feedback on what’s allowed, not to offend or discredit other artist’s artwork.

if its royalty free its not stealing but it is scaming,

2 Likes

It’s not scamming. Scamming is promising something, receiving payment but not holding up their end of the bargain.
If you’re open about the fact that what you’re making is edits not original art, and if you only use images that are marked as ok for commercial use without attribution, you’re morally and legally in the clear.

1 Like

true its not scam if she clerly tell what it is she does. that she infact did not make the orginal.

Okay, thanks for the clarification!

Closed by OP request. :smiley: