Send me close up pictures of your Mc's

So i wanna practise my edits cos im thinking abt starting my own art shop so if any one could send me a close up picture of their Mc (like just their face and a bit of there chest) i would really appreciate it :nerd_face:
so i do neon edits like this

Clickyy

but like i want to start doing proper character edits for ppl so yh
I will send u the finished thing :two_hearts:

If u want to keep and use them thats fine by me (But credit me) :upside_down_face:
Uhm so dont forget that i’m practising so i want be able to do everybody’s :nerd_face:

11 Likes
Original hair color

With blue hair

Here’s mine :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@s.storiesxx oopsies, this might be better. :see_no_evil:

Summary

1 Like

Tyyyy

1 Like

Me n my character

Summary

2 Likes

Hey, this is the MC of an upcoming story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Summary

3 Likes

Hii! Here is me and my main character <3

You do not have to do both or any at all! I understand you are probably super busy, but in case you have time and want to, thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

This looks awesome!! I’d love to have one made for me if you’re up for it. :grin:

Details

The coloring may be a little off—sorry about that. Just to clarify, my avatar has gray eyes, dark brows, and a barbell piercing in his brow.

I’d love to use this and credit you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Feel free to add a watermark if you’d like.

1 Like

That would be so cool :sunglasses::+1:t2: and a really nice thing to do for people :sparkling_heart:

If your happy to do one for me to use in my stories then here’s mine…

Don’t worry if you have a lot to do tho lovely I don’t want to add to the load :joy::+1:t2:

Danni :kiss: x

Here is Me and My MC: Feel free to edit/use mine! Just credit me if you do, please! ^^ @s.storiesxx

Here My MC :point_up_2:t5:

Me (JayJay):point_down:t5:

Hii! Here’s the MC of my story that I’m doing -

Close-up

Full look

And this is me, haha :sweat_smile: -

Close-up

Full look

Hope it helps you to practice! And your edit above looks great! :heart:
And if you’re able to do it, I can use it with your permission and credit you! If not, it’s totally okay! :heart:

Here’s mine…

Click Click

Here is urs I hope u like it :two_hearts:

clickyy

1 Like

This art is sooooo gorgeous!

This is my MC from one of the upcoming projects)

You can use my character!

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here I finished urs I hope u like it💕
I did one with and without highlights

Without highlights

With highlights

1 Like

Hi there love…if you want any more models here is my MC there are two versions of the MC since there will be a age difference anyways,so you have a more variety.
If you choose to do any of them please send me the final product because I would love to see how it turned out because sincerely you’re talented Hun and from a artist to artist a sentence I use is “practice makes diaaaaammmoooonnndddsss” and keep it up because I can see a potential there.Sending much love :heart::kissing_heart:
CHARACTERS :arrow_heading_down:

Summary

Version 1:

Version 2:

1 Like

wow, its mesmerizing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: i love it…thankyou :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like