Send me close up pictures of your Mc's

i’m going to make an artshop soon am i able to use ur character as one of my examples

1 Like

i’m going to make an artshop soon am i able to use ur character as one of my examples

2 Likes

Yeah sure…its ur edit u can add it… Tag me whenever u do it :relaxed::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: i’ll surely request Another one

2 Likes

Yes go for it, it’s your edit :slightly_smiling_face:

lol i meant like should i tag me

lol i meant like should i tag me

1 Like

I don’t get it? :eyes:

I think @author_blue_moon meant that when you create the arts shop, please tag her @ so she won’t miss it :hearts:

1 Like

Here is a screenshot if you want to practice on mine; have fun!!!

1 Like

Hey there, that’s so beautiful! :star_struck: but here’s my character (MC from upcoming story):

are you able to do ink? that’s the only style i write in :sob: it’s okay if not

hey so i’m not doing these anymore cos i have got the hang of these now but ty anyway for trying to help me out u can always check out my artshop :two_hearts:

hey so i’m not doing these anymore cos i have got the hang of these now but ty anyway for trying to help me out u can always check out my artshop :two_hearts:.

1 Like

hey so i’m not doing these anymore cos i have got the hang of these now but ty anyway for trying to help me out u can always check out my artshop. :two_hearts:

Hey so i’m not doing these anymore cos i have got the hang of these now but ty anyway for trying to help me out u can always check out my artshop :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey so i’m not doing these anymore cos i have got the hang of these now but ty anyway for trying to help me out u can always check out my artshop :two_hearts:.

Hey so i’m not doing these anymore cos i have got the hang of these now but ty anyway for trying to help me out u can always check out my artshop. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey so i’m not doing these anymore cos i have got the hang of these now but ty anyway for trying to help me out u can always check out my artshop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey so i’m not doing these anymore cos i have got the hang of these now but ty anyway for trying to help me out u can always check out my artshop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Hey so i’m not doing these anymore cos i have got the hang of these now but ty anyway for trying to help me out u can always check out my artshop. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: