Send stories and I will give my opinion on them!

Send me stories that you may like or /and dislike and I will give you my honest opinion.
Preferably not your storiessince I want to give my opinion on stories I have read because I don’t have the time to start new ones.
You can comment your favorite stories,underrated or overrated ones, the ones you didn’t like, whatever you want.

1 Like

Please give me ur opinion on my story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

Hi

Could you please check out my story Mafia Star

It’s out at the moment with 12 chapters in ink and I unfortunately disconnected it, but I’m nervous to publish it again in LL and I would like to know if I should

I know that it’s not exactly right, but I just wanna know if it’s worth publishing for the rest of the community

1 Like

Hello, thank you for recommending but I was talking about stories that you like or dislike. Sadly, I do not have the time to check new stories.
I will try when I am done with my exams.

Check the comment:)

It says above what they’re looking for.

Please don’t try to make them feel bad, there’s so many other threads where you can promote your story, this one just isn’t it, I believe :black_heart:

1 Like

Check my newest post.

Thank so much for this I didn’t mean to make anyone feel bad.

1 Like

Check my new post for anything that talks about your story.

Thanks, but my story isn’t out yet

Maybe over the summer, I haven’t decided yet because I have a few stories that I’m working on

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.