Sending fanmail t authors

at the end of an episde they say if you like the story send the author a fanmail how do u do that

5 Likes

You need to press the dots on the story (Where you record from) after opening the story (Only till where you can see the play story button), it will show the fan-mail option

Unfortunately, it only works on iOS not android

2 Likes

oh i have an android

3 Likes

This makes me so sad! Like why are the apps different :unamused:

3 Likes

That’s true. They seem to have said that they have been “testing” on android

1 Like

I don’t know how long everyone’s been on episode but they got rid of the option on android about 1-2 years ago, along with the majority of the good offers like unlimited passes, daily gems, the ability to edit your story in-app, etc. They used to be pretty similar before though. (Maybe they’ll bring some back one day.)

2 Likes

Well that sounds like a excuse to not be back fanmail for android!

1 Like

It sucks, it’s been like a year :sob: I have the issue as well :joy:

Can support: APP: Android Fan Mail

This post is from Oct 2020 and the some time has now become a long time :lol:

And:

So yh it seems to me episode doesn’t wanna work on the update, I wish they’d just tell us we’d never get it back if that’s the case (it seems like it) instead of leaving us in the dark about it :heart:

P.S there are many threads on forums complaining about this, dw, you are not alone :blob_sun:

3 Likes

They have been testing it since that weird december 2019 update :roll_eyes::confounded:

2 Likes

yes thats true, I can’t belive it, I have an android, and have beeen playng scince some time now, first I had like in september of 2019, but because of space I had to remove it, in septer 2020 I reinstaled it, And scince then I haven’t seen any change, meaby the fct that some times it apears tasks or storys with free passes, or storys with free passes than when we finish them we have one more gem apart from the ones that we gain by reading one chapter of the storys episode promotes, thatball the change I have seen scince then, nothing has changed, and still ther is no fanmail for android meaby like before jun, july or august there was fanmail for android, but not anymore, and I can’t belive that they are still sayng that they are testing it, but scince more than year, it isn’t fair for many people, it is true many more people have IOS but every one, it is like they have a preference for the ones that have IOS, All of my divices are android exapt for the computers they are IOS, and in every device in wich I can have episode because the only IOS device that I have doesn’t let me put my acount in it because “if it was created on an andoird device it coudn’t be open from an IOS device”, but still I would really like that everyone had the same right in an andoind as they have in an IOS device.
:angry: :imp: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :triumph: :angry: :japanese_ogre:, And for the record I am really andry at episode for all this.

2 Likes

I sent a support ticket a while ago asking where my fanmail is. They replied some blahblahblah I didn’t even bother to read :sleeping::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, fanmail for android is back but I think there stilling working on it. You can see it in the story settings or whatever you call it but you can’t send fanmail to authors yet

2 Likes

:smiley: yay thanks

1 Like

Np

i just saw it was playing episode saw that button and got xcited but when clicked nothing happened :disappointed:

2 Likes

Ik, I really happy when I saw it, tapped on it and nothing happened but I guess we’re going have to wait :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

yeah good point I also tried but nothing happened

1 Like

Thank you.

you just made me feel nostalgic, I miss those times

3 Likes