Sentimental Heartache (My story)

I haven’t released my story yet, because it went through a huge revamp. But that revamp is almost over and I’m looking forward to publishing my story this upcoming week.

So do we consists of 14 episodes (ongoing) and will go to around 30 or 35 episodes. The story is under the drama genre, but is also revolved around romance between the two main characters. There is no CC because I pictured my characters how they are, and because of the reason they have to fit upcoming art scenes (yes, there are art scenes.)

Now, the plot.
A broken girl meets a broken guy, and the drama unfolds with many events that are meant to pull them away from each other but just pull them closer.

Would this be an ideal story for you to read? Let me know. >.<

1 Like

I will be sure to read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Have you published your story yet? If so, I would be willing to do a read for read with you if you’re interested!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

I have changed the name and I almost have it published i’m just waiting on covers and splashes but I’ll read your story :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Take your time! Let me know when you’ve published <3

1 Like

1 Like

At the moment it’s published but I’m waiting for a mature themes splash and large cover, but if you want we can do R4R.
Small cover:
SOGOOD
Story: Sentimental Heartache
Genre: Romance
Summary: After Arianna “coincidentally” meets Lucas, they start talking to each other more frequently. Soon enough, they realize that the more they talk, the more they fall.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6084450064138240
Chapters: 15. You only need to read first 3 though, unless you want to read more of it :blush:
I’m going to start reading yours :blush:
Sadly my small cover is in review at the moment~

1 Like

Yeah I’d love to! Unfortunately, I only have 2 episodes published so would you mind doing 2 episodes for 2 for the r4r? I’ll get started now :heart:

1 Like

I just read them both. :smile: I’ll send ss proof right now if you want. It’s nice, I’ve never read a text based story before. And yes, that’s fine :heartbeat:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much! I just read your story too. Thanks again for doing this with me :heart:

1 Like

Thank you too. :heartbeat:
I will continue reading yours because it’s interesting.

1 Like