Sequels and seasons!

Hello everyone!

So I guess anyone is familiar with wanting to have a second season for their story, so here’s what we usually do: either we create a new story and make the reader choose every important path again, or we create the second season within the same story to save everyone the trouble/time.

I’ve seen Episode create second seasons for their stories, where the character points/important events, even the characters’ customizations are imported to the other seasons, I dunno how they do this, and I’d like us to have access to the same trick.

Examples of these stories are Mean Girls, Demi Lovato… Etc.

That being said, here is what I’m suggesting:

• Being able to create a story and link it to another story as a sequel/second season… Etc.
  • Being able to import all characters, their outfits, and everything!
  • The character points, if/elifs, and gains would all make sense in the second story as well!
  • And last but not least, to be able to link as many stories as you want to the first story. Meaning that you can have plenty of seasons per story.

I hope this hasn’t already been suggested before; if it has please put a link to it down below! :arrow_heading_down:

Please support this thread if you want this feature to be available to everyone, by tagging anyone that could help!

Thank you so much! :heart::heart:

10 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

Big fat support

2 Likes

SuPPORT!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Good Idea!!! SUPPORT!

1 Like

This is an amazing idea. Support :100: %

1 Like

Looks like this request has already been made: FEATURE: Create New Season button :smiley: Please PM me if this doesn’t cover everything @Jihi and we can figure out how your topic should be edited. :wink:

3 Likes