Serious R4R! :) (All styles and genre)

Sweetie, how many episodes do you do the most? :slight_smile: :gift_heart: Since I’m thinking about reading 10 of yours, but I am not sure if you will be up to for such marathon :smile:

Name: Law, Order & Love

Description:
Victoria, a promising graduate, gets a job at prestigious law firm. Though she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. Will she be able to fight her ghosts and also win cases?

Chapters : 10 (ongoing)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4990083566272512

1 Like

I usually read 3 of them because otherwise I wouldn’t have enough passes but when I like the stories I keep reading it :wink: :hibiscus:

1 Like

Okay, I often do the same! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Let’s do 3 now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

10/10. My first story was based on my own experience. So I know how it hurts sometimes to write particular scenes… It can even make you cry… :slightly_frowning_face: It’s hard, but it’s like public diary… So it makes experiences somehow easier… :hugs: Reading first and second chapters was like story of my life… I am so sorry for everything you and/or your co-writer had to experience, because you are so damn talented and a great author! :kissing_heart: Definetely going to continue to read this particular story.

1 Like

Thank you so much ! I will read yours as soon as I can! :heartbeat:

I’m up for an R4r!
8 chapters for 8? :grin:
Name: Hunt or get hunted
Description: The darkness will overcome the light in the end of the day. But will you survive or drown with the other monsters that is lurking in the shadows?
Chapters: 8 but more is coming.
Genre: adventure,romance
Style: INK
Link:

1 Like

Hi I will add you to the list and yes I will try 8 ^^

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll add yours to my list too :grin:
I’ll pm you screen shot when I’m done :ok_hand:

1 Like

Here is the screenshot ^^ sorry for the wait. Keep going like that, your story is really good!

1 Like

Author Name: Miss. Isabella
Story Name: Life goes on (Ink)
Genre: Romance/Drama
How much diversity on a scale of 1 to 10(I love diversity): 5 (more coming soon)
I really appreciate, if you take some time my sotry. :slight_smile:Thanks guys!
small_
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6654538329489408

1 Like

Hi, I would love to do a R4R with you, if you would like. I will send a screenshot once I am finished. Thank you so much for this thread!
Here’s my story details:
Title: Inside A Perfect World
Author: Kay Writes
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Description: In a world full of lies, you find yourself in the heart of the evil, jealousy, abuse, and romance. Is everyone really who they say they are? Or are there more sinister motives?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5088531900661760
Instagram: episode.kaywrites

1 Like

@HopeFrvr

1 Like

Hi I add you to the list :slight_smile: :hibiscus:

Hi I add you to the list :hibiscus:

1 Like

Yes ?

Can i get a fast review?

1 Like

Yes I can do it in 2 hours but you have to read 3 episodes of one of my stories too :slight_smile:

Ok but it isn’t published so only episode 1

1 Like

Sure no problem :slight_smile:

Hi sorry if I’m disturbing ^^ It’s just to remind you that I’m still waiting for your screenshots :slight_smile:
Sorry it’s a way for me to make sure you respect the read for read.
I know we all have a life and things to do so there’s no worries,
I’ll wait :hibiscus: :

@Miss_Izabella
@Kayoshe
@Anielle_show
@writtenby.dee
@Koolgal77
@tanzanite.episode
@rebhapo
@Kalani-Santino
@JannahJackson

Thank you for your understanding. :heartbeat: :hibiscus: