šŸ˜˜ I'm promoting my stories: romance, comedy, fantasy and drama

Still open. :hugs:

Hey girl! I will send you a ss shortly. Excited to read your story!

Story: Contestants

Author: theanomini

Completion status: Three chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy and romance!

Description:
Noah Nickelson has never been your favorite. A rich boy with an ego that could lit the entire world on fire. What happens when you begin beating him at his own game?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4860997481332736

1 Like

Thank you! :laughing:

1 Like

Still open! :laughing:

Hey! In reference to your story, Iā€™d check out the little recap in chapter 2. Neither Marcos or Ace are appearing!
Itā€™s not often that I get actually interested in other peopleā€™s stories in these R4R, but yours was cute, and I love it.

1 Like

Oh, thatā€™s a glitch. When that happens you have to get out of the story and come back in. :wink:

Aww, thank you so much! Iā€™m going to start your story right now! :laughing:

Hey, I just finished your story. :thinking: I have the impression that you may have rushed to publish it, as there are certain details you need to fix. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Were these the problems needing to be fixed?

Iā€™m a little confused as when I do a replay on the app, none of these parts have any problems. Do you know if itā€™s possible if itā€™s just on your end?

Regardless, are these glitches the things you are referring to when you talked about rushing, or was there anything else?

I really appreciate your help!

-Kyla

Thatā€™s weird. :thinking: But, if it look good when you check it out on the app and the portal, maybe itā€™s another of Episodeā€™s glitches. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Still open! :hugs:

Were these the problems needing to be fixed?

Iā€™m a little confused as when I do a replay on the app, none of these parts have any problems. Do you know if itā€™s possible if itā€™s just on your end?

Regardless, are these glitches the things you are referring to when you talked about rushing, or was there anything else?

I really appreciate your help!

-Kyla

Hereā€™s my story:

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 4 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

portada

We already did R4R. :hugs:

1 Like

oh! yes, lol I forgot xD Have done too many this week :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:joy: Lol, itā€™s ok.

1 Like

I published my first story yesterday and I have a hard time promoting itā€¦ Being a new author can be difficultā€¦I would like a r4r.

-My story is called ā€œRosecroft Academyā€
-My author name is AthenaRose
-The story uses INK and CC
-You can find me on Instagram to chat:
Athena_winter.writes
-Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6599670918676480
-Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?

1 Like

Hello @RoseAthena Iā€™ll start with your story after seen the screenshots. :slightly_frowning_face: I donā€™t want to be ghosted again.

1 Like

Of courseā€¦ I have a r4r waiting list so as soon as as I am done with the others I will dm you

1 Like