Serious writing group (CLOSED) for now

hey so I want to start a writing group if I let you join we are going to have a group thing like conversation so we can talk we are going to have a google account just for us you can continue stories on your own account that you want to finish by yourself so if you have stories you need help with I can help but we have stories that the whole team helps

these are all the jobs :director3, outfit creator5,coder5 ,artists4,editer6,reviewer3,cover creator3,question of the day2,
I might have a co owner of this group but for now its just me if you have any questions you can email me@minecratrules101711@gmail.com (don’t judge I made this email when I was 8 I had an obsession with Minecraft)

I want to be an outfit creator

pm your email

I would like to be a cover creator please.

1 Like

I would love that please fill out this form

1 Like
1 Like

I submitted!

1 Like

How do I know if I made it in the group or not? Sorry. I’m just curious to find out if I made it in or not.

hjrwqs2005@gmail.com
Which style is it? Is it limelight?

I submitted!

1 Like

no it’s ink but if you want limelight i’m not the best at it

I’m okay with making it ink, too

1 Like

also did you fill out the form

1 Like

I sent you an email

I don’t really have instagram so can we like talk on hangouts or something.

that’s where the chat is entirely anyway when you fill out the form just put n/a

I replied to the email , im sorry if i didn’t do all the requirements , i think i did it all but i might have skimmed over one.

1 Like

What do you mean by character details? Me in real life or my episode character?

your episode character details