Serious Writing Prompts

I would like to announce these writing prompts are to be used seriously, they can’t be written lazily, as of until I give you rights to use them, they legally belong to me. You must ask permission to use them if not there will be consequences.

sugar-cookies.regular (2)

– Until you finish the first episode or at least half way through with it, the prompt will belong to you

– If I don’t get a response on the update of your story by the date I assigned, then the offer is canceled! And can be taken by another person to use.

*I update every day or every week *

3/13/20 Writing Prompts

8 Likes

i love these omg

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hi, Is it ok if I use this one?

1 Like

It depends are you actually serious about writing about this or does it just appeal to you at the moment?

2 Likes

I’m actually serious about writing about this.

I’m putting up new rules about these prompts. The prompt will belong to you when you’re done with the first episode or at least halfway through with it. I will expect a response on the update by March 28th if I don’t have a response by then it stays free for others to use.

5 Likes

Okay! :blush:

2 Likes

Bump