Set in a military school

I’ve noticed that the stories for the most part are set either in high school, or in college. I had this idea of a story set in a military school. What do you think? Anyone here attend/graduate from a military school? If so, what would you expect to see in such a story?

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey! This idea is awesome and Is hardly seen in episode stories. Now, I can’t say I graduated from military school or am enlisted, but I did do a military program in high school. I did NJROTC for all four years of high school (I specifically did the Navy) So, I can offer some pointers for when you’re creating your story. While episode animations and backgrounds are limited I can offer you any information from marching, to proper uniform care, general knowledge of the military and what it’s like to be in a program. It’ll be a lengthy list and I’m not sure what exactly you’re looking for. Lemme know and I can help. :grinning:

2 Likes

Sounds good.

I was in military school for 3 years and there is
A Lot :grimacing:
NGL romance drama is a lot more heartpounding bc Fraternization can get you in a LOT of trouble, the sports trips are crazy, the cirriculum is intense asf and the students are ALWAYS tired :upside_down_face:
but if you have any specific questions lmk! It’s been a lot of years but I still remember the terror of waking up to the formation bugle knowing I’m about to push for 10 minutes lmao

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.