Seventh Heaven Club!

Need help with coding? Need a partner? Need Cover/Art? In need of Outfits? Feel free to join!

Hey everyone! My name is Valeriya but you can call me Val. We started this group to help other young writers, stay motivated. Writing can be hard and sometimes it’s hard to keep your story progression when you just aren’t feeling it especially when it feels like no one reading your story. Our group has more than 40 members for now and we are growing!:heart: We also have Wattpadians who are also helping Episode Authors with ideas and more!

Criteria:

So if you read through that paragraph you might be wondering how you can get into this writing group. Here are a few things I need to know before you join.

1. You must between the ages of 14-19 (I will accept applicants that are turning 14 soon)
  2. You must be hardworking and in the progress of writing or planning
  3. You must be open to all feedback and ready to receive criticism

Rules:

1. You must be active within the club
  2. Don’t use the group to gain reads/follows. This is a place for support.
  3. There will be absolutely NO bashing of other’s work.
  4. Respect each other!
  5. Have fun and be kind to one another.

How to apply:

Now that you’ve read all of the information its time to apply! I will personally review all applications as quickly as possible. Please answer all of these questions below.

1. Tell me a little about yourself. (i.e Age, when you joined episode, hobbies)
  2. Tell me a little about your writing.
  3. What stage of writing are you in?
  4. Why are you interested in the group?
  5. include this password so I know you read everything. Your zodiac sign

After I review your application I will PM you the link to join the discord group :slight_smile: Thank you for your application in advance!