Sexual Orientation

So um I’m questioning my sexuality… Um how do u know if ur bi?.. Any advice?

Tags

@epsd.ama
@kerubiel
@ChayChay
@FinnTheGhost

What do you prefer? Or have you ever had a crush on the opposite sex?

I think you normaly just know what gender you like, it never changes so have you liked a boy and a girl. My whole life I have liked guys since I was 5 :sweat_smile:

Guys, but I might like girls Idk I’m so lost. And I’ve always had guy crushes. But I think I might have a girl crush idk im so freaking confused

1 Like

Idk about the girls I think I’ve liked one idk…

1 Like

It’s ok definitely normal around your age and if you need someone to talk to I’m here and also we’re the same age

2 Likes

Cool, thanks! If u don’t mind me asking what’s ur sexual orientation?

1 Like

Have you ever been in a relationship?

1 Like

No… why

1 Like

Well then maybe you are just over thinking it for right now…I mean if you haven’t been in a relationship you haven’t experienced anything with that special someone! I think for now you just need to go with the flow, you will be able to tell what your sexuality is when you start to meet some potential lovers

1 Like

Ok thanks…

1 Like

Jen hun. You don’t need to be in a rush. You will figure it out when it’s the right time. Are you attracted to girls as well.

1 Like

Idk i think I might. I’m kinda panicking about it…

1 Like

You have all the time you need to think about it.
It will come naturally later.
Focus on grades, friends and your family for now.
(And Episode :grinning:)

5 Likes

She’s right. And I’m happy to see a different side of you Jenna. I never knew you were.

1 Like

Deep breaths hun… you don’t have to figure it out right now… you are young… no reason to freak… lol you got this girl!

1 Like

Thank you!

:joy:

1 Like

Ik how you feel a few months ago I was freaking out because I didn’t know what I preferred but it took some time to figure it out

1 Like

Thanks I think lol. I don’t know if I am though…

Thank you C!

1 Like